M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the white part of my headlight spray chromed... it is ok but you can tell the difference between real chrome and spray chrome. I also got the sumo-x 6 degree rake and I am very happy with the ride.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
:bigthumbsup: very cool. The head light looks great, and the rake is sweet, and love the seat. but, what happened to the fender? She looks better with it on, and what is the "m109" bracket under the pipes?

·
Registered
367 Posts
i think ur bike looks bad ass hell but if ur gunna roll w/o the fender u need to put a nice phat tire on there

·
Registered
159 Posts
That looks mean as hell! :bigthumbsup: Did you have to make any adjustments due to the six degree rake? I was thinking about purchasing the triple trees from DLP with the three degree rake. Awesome bike!

·
Registered
503 Posts
That Mopar on the driveway is Sweet. I like bars/risers that match the angle of the forks (jmho)

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
I'm still not a big fan of those apes, but it does look good. The more you do the better I like it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Like the rake but not the apes.I think it would look much better with the front fender back on!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks good

I can definitely appreciate the "make it your own" concept. You're taking the base M109 bike and modding it to suit YOUR tastes... good looking bike you've got there...

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I like his better than Shaq's. And I agree I like it with the front fender better but it ain't my bike. You have really done some nice work.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
sick bike the bars are bad lookin not like any other ape hangers I have seen flow well with bike way to make the bike your own style :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts