M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone share a link or let me know where I can buy that quarter-sized chrome cap that's located on each end of the bike in front of the side covers. I just looked and my left side is missing. Grrrrrrrrr!

Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
u can go to any suzuki dealer and order one..... Just tell them or show them which one you need...... its pretty simple :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
u can go to any suzuki dealer and order one..... Just tell them or show them which one you need...... its pretty simple :bigthumbsup:
Are these the same one's people were going to Lowes and buying the chrome caps that go over toilet bowl bolts?:dontknow:

·
Registered
83 Posts
For about $1.50 each go to Home Depot or Lowes to hardware look in the stainless steel bins and select the 1 1/4" caps they have to cover those exposed holes. keep a couple on hand as you never know.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent!! Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Where are these going? What are they??? :dontknow:
They're little chrome covers on the sides of our 9's. they aren't on very well and they fall off and it's hard to notice.

·
Registered
305 Posts
They're little chrome covers on the sides of our 9's. they aren't on very well and they fall off and it's hard to notice.
sides could be anywhere in the bike, anybody tell me where exactly where these caps go!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
By the ignition and on the other side. Just below the seat. They are set back from the side a bit and that's why nobody notices them till it's too late.
Here ya go...

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
By the ignition and on the other side. Just below the seat. They are set back from the side a bit and that's why nobody notices them till it's too late.
Here ya go...
sorry about the off topic here but, do you ride with the temp gauge in the oil dip stick spot?? i have seen these and often though about getting one just not sure if they are a replacement for the dipstick or what?:dontknow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts