M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just recently discovered that i can do framed art with the shirt site. i've added some of my own photographs and photoshopped pics (plus one taken by Jazzman, as an example. His isn't high rez enough though to work for real). It would be a some what simple process to do this for you guys individually if you had a photo of your bike that you like a lot and want hanging in your office, etc. The pictures would need to be 3-4 megapixel or larger and in untouched format (not resized previously) for it to work. You can see them on my sight now and here are a few examples, but if you're interested PM me and we'll figure out how to get your pics to me so that i can put them on the site for you.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow, no comments. Maybe not as good of an idea as I thought. Oh well, can't hit em all out of the park.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Dude, you'll get comments. My Jaw about hit the floor. They're not mine but all the ones in a row are awesome! I'll be hitting you up for one soon as I get a good "scenic" one of my bike.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I like the idea...I love photographs and sending something to have it done could be an option! As far as I'm concerned you're still standing at the plate :bigthumbsup:

Devilish

·
Registered
407 Posts
whats the pricing look like on some of that? That is a great idea if it is affordable.

·
Registered
407 Posts
BlkM109r said:
depends on your definition of "affordable". Depending on size $35 to $45
that is affordable.
I would say 100 is a bit outrageous unless you are talking a huge pic or something with leds on it (which would be cool by the way)

G

·
You are one ingenious individual. What an awesome idea. As soon as I am done fitting out my bike, my office is next. GREAT IDEA. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
732 Posts
I have idea for ya.. What kinda of cool art could you come up with to show the 07 Limited Edition showing the awesome torque that all of the 9's have..Buy pulling a Dozer or something like in a tug of war match or something...But other than that you are doing a great job . :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Only one (marketing) problem -- this is the M109 site -- and these are being marketed as "Christmas presents". Who are we going to buy them for -- ourSELVES??? What you need it a mailing list for our wives and girlfriends (or boyfriends, as the case may be).

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well yes, that's true. but a lot of guys send their wives the URL and suggest that they might get some ideas.....or you might just be buying for yourself. A lot of couples do that and say "here's what you bought me for christmas!"

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I've created a new album on ImageEvent where my pic's are hosted. The image you used above as an example was originally shot on a Nikon D200 at F7.1 and ISO 100 in RAW format. It's a 3,872 X 2,592, 15.8MB native image and I've created a roughly 3MB jpg of the original and put it in this new album I made on my image site. Here's the link. Below the link select "Original" and then copy the picture. None of my pictures on my site are copy protected.

http://imageevent.com/kshorter/bikehqpics?p=0&n=1&m=18&c=3&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=3

I think for the 800X600 image I made to post on the 109 site I rotated the image a degree or two and cropped it a little.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that one will work perfect jazzman. You know your stuff on the cameras! I'll put it up later today with that image

1 - 18 of 18 Posts