M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Are you back in the land of kimchi and soju?

Good pics bud, take care over there. And get back in the gym you are looking a little small. :joke:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just returned form China. It was awesome. Here are a few pics from the trip.
While it is Awesome to visit as an American, I wouldn't want to be living there as a citizen. Did you get to see average how people live there? It will make you happy to be an American.
Oh yeah 3 yuan ($0.40 USD) 1L beers were OK. :bigthumbsup:
Aged quale eggs and duck tongues not so much, but I did love the spicier southern China food.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeppers

back in Seoul. got them doing a couple vest for me here. will post pics when done. hopefully i don't get beat up for some of the images i had them put on them

Are you back in the land of kimchi and soju?

Good pics bud, take care over there. And get back in the gym you are looking a little small. :joke:

·
Registered
893 Posts
:bigthumbsup:

Thats great - hopefully one day my wife and I can make that trip - :clap2:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Cool. Isn't the Wall of China the only manmade object you can see from space? Traveling to places like this must give you a completely different perspective on things.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
back in Seoul. got them doing a couple vest for me here. will post pics when done. hopefully i don't get beat up for some of the images i had them put on them
A leather MC vest? My buddies all told me about the dirt cheap suits and jerseys that you can just walk up and they will fit you right there and sew it up while you go eat. Have fun and take care.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah

that's about right but if you want it done right it will take about a week.

A leather MC vest? My buddies all told me about the dirt cheap suits and jerseys that you can just walk up and they will fit you right there and sew it up while you go eat. Have fun and take care.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it really does

I think so. It makes you glad you're an American with all the freedoms and liberties that we sometimes take for granted. it opens up a whole new world of viewpoints and appreciations!

Cool. Isn't the Wall of China the only manmade object you can see from space? Traveling to places like this must give you a completely different perspective on things.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I think so. It makes you glad you're an American with all the freedoms and liberties that we sometimes take for granted. it opens up a whole new world of viewpoints and appreciations!
Not to get too philosophical but in when people open up and expand their minds, see new things, get out of their comfort zone, see other people & countries it makes you a better more well rounded person in general. I enjoy seeing different cultures and at the very least it helps you to appreciate yours more. Thats one of the nice things about traveling. :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
like where you thought you were free to steal all my designs and get patches made with them for your vest? you know, the ones in the now deleted thread?

the ones you still have not contacted me to pay for......

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
dude get over yourself, i didn't steal anything i showed the tailor what i wanted and they made it for me. If you would like i will provide you with their info and you can feed them your BS. I deleted the damn post. I am not going to explain myself. This also applies to the bandwagon riders as well. Do what you will, say what you feel, call me what you like, neither of you pay my bills nor do you provide for me and the welfare of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I will re-post the damn thing! Most of what's on the site is duplicated or imitated in some form or fashion!

like where you thought you were free to steal all my designs and get patches made with them for your vest? you know, the ones in the now deleted thread?

the ones you still have not contacted me to pay for......

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Most of what's on the site is duplicated or imitated in some form or fashion!
:agree:........Unless someone wants to take the time and spend the little bit of cash to get their work Trademark protected and then actually add the registered TM seal to their work so that people actually know its copyrighted then they're just wasting everyones time when they throw a pi$$ing fit over it.

I have custom Ducks covers with a simple but unique design. Another member "copied" mine and I was flattered not upset. Plus I didn't Trademark it so it's free to anyone else who wants to (clears throat) "copy" it. Whatever!!!

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
It IS copyrighted morons and you are a f'ing thief. I wonder how your CO would feel about you stealing money from the Americans you're supposed to be working for?

....you don't even have the f'ing decency to apologize and you want to flaunt it in my face? Remove my logo from signature too, now.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts