M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my spoiler in today and noticed that it looks like its not centered ...
is that normal or what???????????:dontknow:.. .... if you look at it facing toward you it looks like its to the left more!!!!!!!!:dontknow:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Have you installed it or are you just referring to the cut out?

I had them leave the cut out portion in mine, but mine is perfectly centered on the radiator.

If your cut out portion is off center, that is not normal.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:doorag: I haven't installed it ... just looking at it .... ill get home later and install it to double check ... thanks for your info..

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
The oil filter is off to the side a little. I was concerned too till I installed it. Now it will be easier to change oil filters since the cutout is there

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I just got my spoiler in today and noticed that it looks like its not centered ...
is that normal or what???????????:dontknow:.. .... if you look at it facing toward you it looks like its to the left more!!!!!!!!:dontknow:
Are you looking at it from the right?:eek::joke::D

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Notice the oil filter off to the Left/Right/Bottom/Center/in back/inside, its easier to get to now :D
The older ones (like mine) the bottom piece is solid. I actually like that better. I like the added protection from something hitting the filter. It only takes maybe 5 minutes to take mine off. I realize I'm probably in the minority :D

Either way the spoilers look AWESOME! :doorag:

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
it has only been 2.5 weeks, they said it would be 4-5 weeks before they would be able to get any chrome ones out.
I ordered mine about two weeks before yous guys did the group buy, was told two weeks. I still ain't heard nothing yet. Been a month now.

Guess it really will be a winter project.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts