M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chick-fil-A its having there annual parade Friday 31 and it starts @ 11am downtown Atlanta. I have never been in one ,1st time I hear about it but I heard its about a 3 -4 mile parade and they let motorcycle riders join in the parade to show off their bikes.
Temperature would be great that day ,would be nice to make a M109R presence. Any takers?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Chick-fil-A its having there annual parade Friday 31 and it starts @ 11am downtown Atlanta. I have never been in one ,1st time I hear about it but I heard its about a 3 -4 mile parade and they let motorcycle riders join in the parade to show off their bikes.
Temperature would be great that day ,would be nice to make a M109R presence. Any takers?
sounds interesting

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update on Chic-Fil-A Meet

The meet its going to be @ La Parrila Restaurant 1801 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, Ga 30318 @ 10am departure time around 10:20am or so.

Directions:
1) 75N to exit 252B make left & go 0.1 mile & it will be to ur Left.

2)75S to exit 252 make Rt and go about 443ft & it will be to ur Left.

I'll be there with some friends but anyone is more than welcome to come , again it will be nice to make a M109r impression that I know there going to be be a few HD, BMW, VTX but only two 9's. Anyone needs to contact me for any question pls feel free to TEXT or Call me @ 404-5780005(Alex) hope to see more 9's there.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bigthumbsup:Sounds great Lee glad u can make it, ATLShawn already confirmed also ,Im leaving my house @ 9am. Im on my way to get me a GiPro Cam for the occasion. Come on 9' riders let end this year woth a nice 9, family reunion.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
More than happy to have you and the Max to tag along:bigthumbsup:
Gang, sorry to annouce I can't make it tomorrow. Something has come up that requires my attention. Maybe next time. You guys be careful and watch out for all the crazies in downtown. John

1 - 20 of 25 Posts