M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, CMHGUY, 47Steeler, irish4life & lynnj along with 9 other riding friends got together on Sunday and ran the Cherohala a.k.a. "The road made for the M109 with it's copious amounts of high speed sweepers" and had an absolute blast.

This was how our day went...........:doorag: :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
:bigthumbsup: GR is the video man! Great Ride

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Cool video, Nathan. I hate that I missed that ride but somebody at work is already on vacation this week so I couldn't get away. Lookin' forward to the next one, bro....maybe it will be Saturday! :doorag:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Cool video, Nathan. I hate that I missed that ride but somebody at work is already on vacation this week so I couldn't get away. Lookin' forward to the next one, bro....maybe it will be Saturday! :doorag:
PM'ed ya

·
Registered
960 Posts
GR, your vids make me want to quit my job just so I can go ride! Awesome!

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
like the sparks from the pegs great effects

·
Registered
913 Posts
Great Video Nathan!

When I get a chance to edit my videos, I will post my video. I think I recorded 17gb of video on sunday!

Again, I really appreciate you and your Georgia Rollers going out of your way and taking a long trip just to ride with us. It really means a lot to me. I hope I get a chance to come down there again. Your roads down there are amazing!!!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
GR, your vids make me want to quit my job just so I can go ride! Awesome!
LOL. Heck I just watched my video and I feel the same way!!! Back in the office today. :verymad:

Again, I really appreciate you and your Georgia Rollers going out of your way and taking a long trip just to ride with us. It really means a lot to me. I hope I get a chance to come down there again. Your roads down there are amazing!!!
Any freaking time dude! I think you summed this statement up best at the first overlook to me when you said "There were more curves in the first 2miles on this road than in the entire state of Delaware!" :a20:

Hey you boys were looking good on 129 as well. http://www.photoreflect.com/store/ThumbPage.aspx?e=6819946&g=04RK016Z01

The rake on that chopper is just ABSURD!!!! :eek: http://www.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=04RK016Z011301&po=1301&pc=1440

·
Registered
163 Posts
Great Video Nathan!

When I get a chance to edit my videos, I will post my video. I think I recorded 17gb of video on sunday!

How did the camera slid look!:eek:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts