M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used HOK's Orion silver and Alsa Corp's CrystalFX for the flames, and then blew a little brandywine into the ends of the flames. I likes!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Looks great man. Can't wait till I can afford your work.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Nice work, not my cup of tea but you can see the talent in the paint job. :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
you guys apparently never had parents to teach you the saying "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all".
If you don't like it, don't post. There's no reason to waste your time or his by writing something negative or saying you'd rather have so and so's paint job.
It's dis-respectful, and probably not something you would say to him in person so why say it here?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Real nice work . . I like the overlap in the flames, but I'm still not sure about the crystalFX . . it looks two dimensional to me and not enough 3D . . IMHO

G

·
BlkM109r said:
you guys apparently never had parents to teach you the saying "if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all".
If you don't like it, don't post. There's no reason to waste your time or his by writing something negative or saying you'd rather have so and so's paint job.
It's dis-respectful, and probably not something you would say to him in person so why say it here?
How about it now? PC enough for ya? Common dude... This IS still a free country where I am entittle to freedom of speech and my own opinion... btw, got the stickers and the patch.. they look great... ;) :bigthumbsup:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
m109rFan, glad you liked the patches and decals. i wasn't trying to get all politically correct on ya, believe me, I'm totally against all that crap. i was just saying that there's a time to let it all fly and a time to hold back. If it's an issue I feel strongly about I'd tell it like it is, VS. if it's something simple like "do you like this?".

Not sure I'm verbalizing what i mean correctly, hope you get the point.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i agree blkm109 to a point. there is a time and place for everything. but if you post it be perpaired for everything good and bad. cause that is what you will get on line. it is up to you or in this case the poster to be able to take the critsism with a grain of salt. i like the paint job. but others may not.. who cares as long as the poster likes it then good. or the owner. who ever. anywho my .02cents.
still good job. wish i could paint half as good. my bike would be done but i have to pay somebody else. so hopefully i have a trade or something. think clean guys sheesh.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Nice work :D you can see the effort that went into it :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
That paint is killer, :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Lets see it mounted on the bike !!! :hot: :hot: :hot:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts