M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
"...Dude their gonna beat our azzes!"....:a20:..............latter that night in the local Hospital ICU unit the HD rider can be heard saying (while drinking a Bud Light smuggled in by his "gang")....."Yep this van came out of no where like a bat out of Hell and I HAD TO LAY HER DOWN!"

Note to Self: Passing on a double yellow line on the Tail of the Dragon on a 950lb prehistoric motorcycle with no riding ability....might not be such a wise decision.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Really old news!!:D Serious dumb asses though

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
How did you like the Guys comment :clap2:
LOL pussies!!! Harley dudes are gonna beat our asses, for what? :dontknow: Like they forced the morons of the road!!:p

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Been posted before but doesn't get old.I love how he just gets swallowed into the brush.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That was a serious case of target fixation. I have seen it happen a few times where someone just locks up with their eyes fixed on what they are trying to avoid instead of looking where they want to go.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IMHO that had nothing to do with the bike and everything to do with the rider. Never even tried to turn.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Speaking of fixation. His buddy behind almost joined him in there. Mabye they WERE serving beer. Some top secret location only Harley riders know about.... hell they didn't even tell their friends..... Dude, where ya goin' man? hahahaha

Well we all have done our own versions of dumb ass. hahaha.... probably all those bushes saved the knuckleheads life.

Great vid.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
like the guy says in the video at the 38 second mark...... IDIOT he doesn't even lean the bike in the slightest to make the pass or the corner that was coming did he think he was on the interstate

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
WOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Stupid is as stupid does, Didn't even try to save it let alone ride like they knew WTF they were doing. Glad they lived to dwell on it, LOL

·
Registered
665 Posts
How did you like the Guys comment :clap2:
The HD D/Head is the 'blind bat from hell'. The van started from corner one, between corner 3 and 4 (where he overshot and went into the ravine) was quite a long road enough for him to notice the van. That's why he tried overtaking it and freaked out when there was another corner just right in front of him.

There are novice riders and there are :bow: H/D novice riders :bow:. This reminds me to be on the look out for them next time I am on the roads.

BTW, his buddy behind him almost followed in his tracks.:D:D

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
WOW,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Stupid is as stupid does, Didn't even try to save it let alone ride like they knew WTF they were doing. Glad they lived to dwell on it, LOL
Haha it was a rented bike and the guy was a newb!!!:dontknow:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Haha it was a rented bike and the guy was a newb!!!:dontknow:
I try to look ahead for a straight stretch to pass, not around the blind corner . Crazy!!! lol

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
good one. I think my daughter could drive better than that......and he was leading!!:eek:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts