M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this has been posted before, I apologize. Please don't give me sh*t about it.....I have never seen it. Either way, it's just incredible that this guy gets up and walks away!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Cingular...........connecting your world

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I knew I would get crap about it......I'm a little behind the times I guess from all the riding I've been doing lately on my 109. :doorag:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya I know. No big deal! It's like starting to tell someone a joke and they say they already heard it.
I like the cingular comment. Guess that's why I have Verizon.

G

·
DHandyman said:
Actually kinda old... .. darn Italians drive as bad as most Americans! 8)
Hey, Hey, Hey - Whata you a talkin about. Am I gonna havta pay you a visit with some concrete shoes, huh??? :joke: :joke: :joke:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Bruno said:
Hey, Hey, Hey - Whata you a talkin about. Am I gonna havta pay you a visit with some concrete shoes, huh??? :joke: :joke: :joke:
Fah-get about it! 8)

But it was in Italy as best I can tell from the cursing I heard :joke:

·
Registered
131 Posts
No Ninja included.
What saved that guys bones was the wedge shape of the cars front.
It just took him at the right angle to lift him up, so most of the energy was consumed by him rolling over the cars front.

He should call himself lucky.
If this would have been a truck, he would be a member of FLATWORLD...

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Does anybody know who ran the stop light? I'm thinking the car ran the light because of how adamant that the car was at fault. That plus the sudden influx of traffic from the right after the accident leads me to believe they were all stopped at their light and it changed green after the accident. This would most likely mean the car's light was green also. You can also see the pedestrian crossing lines in the road at the right of the video also indicating that there was a light at the intersection, and not just a stop sign for the biker. I think the car was at fault. What about you guys?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts