1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
664 Posts
now that is a bad bike.... reminds me of something i seen on biker build off.... can't remember the guys name... west coast guy, used to be a racer... builds hybrids now.. hmm heck i don't know...

·
Registered
642 Posts
Moonbaby said:
now that is a bad bike.... reminds me of something i seen on biker build off.... can't remember the guys name... west coast guy, used to be a racer... builds hybrids now.. hmm heck i don't know...
You are either thinking of Jesse Rouke or Roland Sands. Roland was the racer and comes from the family that owns Performance Machine.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Moonbaby said:
Roland Sands made one very similar to this

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
sshhii.....I'd rather have another Buell for only $10thou!!Not bad looking,just spendy.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Victory should do a bike like this but for less than 16000. Or imagine the M109r engine in something like this. Yamaha had the Mt-01 but not sold in the US only Cana.da

·
Registered
384 Posts
it's different.. after the 109 for me..i'm def open to alot of different styles now.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I had this in my Garage last year

It's really an amazing riding experience to have a huge 1700CC V-Twin in a body meant for something much sportier. Very top heavy, doesn't corner as well as you'd think but man what a blast to ride!

·
Registered
795 Posts
I like it but not the price. Those 100 inch sportster motors are supposed to be pretty bad a$$.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Zombie Thread!!! Back from the dead from 2006??!???:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts