·
Registered
106 Posts
:eek: Thanks! I'm ordering one right now! Great helmet! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
the bigger the size the more $$ it is....FYI .... ;)
all the way to XXL (biggest size offered on the website) is $99. The only catch is that you have to get the anthracite (grey) color for the helmet in the link, the rest of the EXO-1000 helmets are at least $199.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
:doh::doh::doh: it had added an extra shield..... DOPE! LOL and I didnt even want one.... (lookin for a buddy) :bigthumbsup: Great Find Jermey!!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
This is where I buy ALL my helmets and I can tell you their customer service is AWESOME :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I had an issue with a silver visor I bought (slight chipping in it) and was looking for a discount on it and they just refunded me all my money, said keep it and apologized for the inconvience... not nearly enough companies treating their customers like that!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
There are a lot of bad things on review about this helmet, did someone here had one and can tell us if that's a great helmet or not .... :pop:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There are a lot of bad things on review about this helmet, did someone here had one and can tell us if that's a great helmet or not .... :pop:
Watch some of the other reviews on youtube, don't just take web bike worlds word as gospel. There are tons of people that are happy with these helmets, and for $99 I couldn't pass up this deal.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
:swear:I WOULD AVOID THIS HELMET . I Bought this helmet at normal price from my dealer 300.00 ordered a tinted visor as well . But I HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH MY APOLLO EXO 1000 . The top trim piece came off one the 1st helmet and then the @nd helmet the neck trim came off and was just hanging on my shoulder , then the 3rd helmet I got the trim was coming loose at the neck again . SO I went back for the 4th time and Bought a SHOEI RF- 1100 hadron I Couldnt be happier !

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
:swear:I WOULD AVOID THIS HELMET . I Bought this helmet at normal price from my dealer 300.00 ordered a tinted visor as well . But I HAD NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS WITH MY APOLLO EXO 1000 . The top trim piece came off one the 1st helmet and then the @nd helmet the neck trim came off and was just hanging on my shoulder , then the 3rd helmet I got the trim was coming loose at the neck again . SO I went back for the 4th time and Bought a SHOEI RF- 1100 hadron I Couldnt be happier !
i was talking about "bad comments" on some review, i think that's a good example ...... :eek: thanks for the informations ..... ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts