M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I do not like those full wrap back fenders, That's just me though.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,917 Posts
Did it have fuzzy dice hanging from the handlebars?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
It's is different

I personally like the 9 in its original configuration. You can go overboard and take away for its design to make it your personal statement. I like it except for the tank it just doesn't seem to fit the design. Kinda to start looking like a Honda Rune:
http://www.motorcyclecruiser.com/roadtests/honda_rune_1800cc_6_cylinder/photo_04.html

I saw this bike on the Texas forum (I believe). Not sure who's it is, but I haven't seen pics of it before. Pretty cool looking ride.

·
Registered
48 Posts
My 109

Being that this is my 109 I personally like it. However everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I personally designed it for me and the idea of making it my own. If we all believed that things should stay the same we would never evolve into anything else

·
Registered
381 Posts
Being that this is my 109 I personally like it. However everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I personally designed it for me and the idea of making it my own. If we all believed that things should stay the same we would never evolve into anything else
It isn't exactly my preference... but it does look good....looks like you put some time into it and i bet it gets alot of attention when your out on the town with it.

My hat is off to your sir... that is a very unique bike and obviously has alot of your time invested into it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I like it BUTT

I also agree he did a nice job at fliping it to make it stand out from the rest, but personaly I would have left the tank alone or did a strip. Some time to much chrome and ruin a cool design. Bike has a nice flow...you have to admit. One thing for sure he has differ himself from the rest.

Credit to the work put forth.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.