M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This guy isn't sure why his 109 won't do a burnout.....hmmm wonder what happened. Maybe you just need to rev harder! What an idiot!:doh:

·
Registered
692 Posts
What a serious dumb ass....

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
I heard that shortly after that video was shot that the kid sold that silver 9 to someone in MO... :eek:.

So how's that clutch JD...:joke:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
The worst thing about it is that it looks as if the ground is wet or covered with an oily substance in order to assist the rider in his burn-out attempt; even like that, the guy really sucks :p. I don't know :dontknow:, probably it also has something to do with the color:joke:. What do you guys think?:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
There are parents out there that are proud of him:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
There was a manufacture flaw with the M109R that affected only about one in every twenty bikes made that will render it unable to burnout in most conditions. Suzuki has not fully accepted responsibility for it yet though.

Basically, the problem is in the control unit on top of the bike. On most bikes you should be able to locate two round (ball shaped) units that enable the engine power to release in short burst capable of burning the rear tire.

On some bikes these "balls" that are in the control unit on top of the bike are too small (not enough clearance) and the bike won't burn the rear tire on quick throttle bursts.

It does not affect the bikes ability to go fast, especially in a straight line, but there are some issues that affect cornering.

I would suggest that that rider bring the bike back to the dealer and have them check to see if his balls are big enough. If that is the problem then there is no easy fix.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
There was a manufacture flaw with the M109R that affected only about one in every twenty bikes made that will render it unable to burnout in most conditions. Suzuki has not fully accepted responsibility for it yet though.

Basically, the problem is in the control unit on top of the bike. On most bikes you should be able to locate two round (ball shaped) units that enable the engine power to release in short burst capable of burning the rear tire.

On some bikes these "balls" that are in the control unit on top of the bike are too small (not enough clearance) and the bike won't burn the rear tire on quick throttle bursts.

It does not affect the bikes ability to go fast, especially in a straight line, but there are some issues that affect cornering.

I would suggest that that rider bring the bike back to the dealer and have them check to see if his balls are big enough. If that is the problem then there is no easy fix.
You sir, owe me a new laptop. Mine is now covered in Gatorade! LMFAO!:bow:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I heard that shortly after that video was shot that the kid sold that silver 9 to someone in MO... :eek:.

So how's that clutch JD...:joke:
Now that you mention it, it smells a little smokey and feels weak......dayumm that is my bike!

I bought it from a really good guy in Kansas, who treated it like his baby. And I can assure you that the clutch holds perfectly.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The worst thing about it is that it looks as if the ground is wet or covered with an oily substance in order to assist the rider in his burn-out attempt; even like that, the guy really sucks :p. I don't know :dontknow:, probably it also has something to do with the color:joke:. What do you guys think?:bigthumbsup:
Hmm....you could be on to something. But I think it was operator head space and timing. The only thing worse than a silver is a grey.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Hmm....you could be on to something. But I think it was operator head space and timing. The only thing worse than a silver is a grey.
I thought that the silver color was actually part of "The Evolution" process; With time, when a Gray gets faded, it becomes Silver. But wait, that is not the end, because eventually the Silver will become "White" :joke:. Just messing with you JD, Silver is my second favorite color:clap2::bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Two words. EPIC FAIL.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I thought that the silver color was actually part of "The Evolution" process; With time, when a Gray gets faded, it becomes Silver. But wait, that is not the end, because eventually the Silver will become "White" :joke:. Just messing with you JD, Silver is my second favorite color:clap2::bigthumbsup:.
I hear that grey is what people use if they get sick of dealing with all the compliments about silver. See ya in June.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts