M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know much about it, but it's supposed to take on the V-Max.
Looks pretty cool. Love the intake, but it has just a little too much sport bike to it. It would be better if it had more cruiser and less sport bike to it.
Gotta love new bikes though.

http://cmgonline.com/content/view/2669/51/

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
I think it looks awesome other than the headlight.....wait a minute, I think that's what I said about the 109 first time I saw it, too. :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
im very surprised ducati designed something like this.
Not bad though

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I would have no interest in getting one however it does look pretty cool.

M109R2 (Headlight) + V-Rod (Air Intake) + VMAX (Styling) + Gixxer (Rear Fender) = This freaking thing! :eek:

Looks fast at heck!!!

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I doubt an 1100 cc twin is going to be eating a v-max or b-king

does look like an attention getter, probably be like the 9
(either love it or hate it)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
I like it!! It's different. That's what got my attention about the 9. I'm sure the price will be up there. Probably higher than the New MAX.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Looks pretty cool. Love the intake, but it has just a little too much sport bike to it. It would be better if it had more cruiser and less sport bike to it.
Its a Ducati, they dont make cruisers. If it were more cruiser and less sport bike, it wouldn't be a true Ducati.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
I doubt an 1100 cc twin is going to be eating a v-max or b-king

does look like an attention getter, probably be like the 9
(either love it or hate it)
I'd bet serious money that thing will eat a V-Max, B-King or an M109 for breakfast

·
Registered
417 Posts
If they make it, the good news will be that there is a cruiser on the market that makes more engine noise than my 9 :p

·
Registered
121 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: Looks good and from the reviews in motorcycle news of the spy shots it should be out at the bike shows by November, some of the spec is a 240 rear section tyre and the same motor from the current multistrada 150bhp.:2cool:And a single sided swing arm!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Very nice... Would make a good second bike.By the way,I talked today to the Suzki dealer in West Virginia ( Romnie) and he told me that the 2011 m109 was announced for November fourth but that he did not truly expect any to be seen until January.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
It's got the unique look of a 109, but I bet it doesn't ride as good. I need to look at it for a while to decide if I like it or not, but it's not bad.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts