M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally had the time to finish my own projects and updated the vtx. It has been on the sidelines watching since the 109 came out. This is truly a one of a kind and always a crowd favorite but the new paint scheme seemed to draw even more attention. Lots of bling bling! :eek: Entered it in the Quaker Steak and Lube bike show and took 1st place. I guess it was worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ITguy said:
Very nice work and great color combo's. Personaly, I don't like flames and this is more my style/tastes. :bigthumbsup:
I know but I had to throw in a ghost flame on this one. I seem to get request for flames on at least 70% the jobs I do.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This might help show the flake a little better but it still doesn't show up good on camera.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Looks great, I can see why it won. Should be the first of many with that paint scheme. You definitely got mad skillz. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lamonster said:
I think that's the best one yet. Great job :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:
Thanks! I know it isn't what you had in mind but I think Brian did a great job, he just needs a few more mind reading classes and he will have it down. :eek:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
vtxoak said:
Thanks! I know it isn't what you had in mind but I think Brian did a great job, he just needs a few more mind reading classes and he will have it down. :eek:
He did do a great job and I know it's my fault and not Bryans. I've been pouring over paint jobs for the last hour and now I think I know what a women must feel like we she goes shopping. ::) :dontknow: :redfaced:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lamonster said:
He did do a great job and I know it's my fault and not Bryans. I've been pouring over paint jobs for the last hour and now I think I know what a women must feel like we she goes shopping. ::) :dontknow: :redfaced:
You think thats tough try coming up with something new each time and not repeating what you like best. It is going to look very cool having the bikes and trailer matching. They are very HOT RODS!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Damn Oak Very nice.....I like the graphics on that one...What kind of rear fender...I'm getting ready to chop mine up again...I'm working on a N model fender If I dont get that one I'll get a blank and go from there.....Nice job man...

see me Matt

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
240spoke said:
Damn Oak Very nice.....I like the graphics on that one...What kind of rear fender...I'm getting ready to chop mine up again...I'm working on a N model fender If I dont get that one I'll get a blank and go from there.....Nice job man...

see me Matt
I am using an n fender that I filled in the lights.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts