398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a Scorpion helmet 400 series ,snell and dot approved for 140 bucks

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Felix T Cat said:
I have the EXO700 and I love it, gets a little louder about 5 months after you start wearing it but it's still nice. I also read somewhere that they are coming out with a transisition shade for it soon.

bet its gonna cost about 100 bucks more but it would be nice!!!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jerbear said:
Very nice Seabee, even without your avatar.
Jer
Yeah ...i sure do miss her hypnotic looks...jejeje

·
Registered
296 Posts
I just bought TWO new Scorpions......Full faced 400 with chrome sheild AND an open faced matt black 200 with dark smoke sheild .......all that for ~$350 out the door! These things fit as well as my ARAI Signet did and offer the same DDOT and Snell standards and they are loaded with features......best bang for the buck in helmets , PERIOD. Read up on some reviews on Motorcycle Online and other mags.....very impressive

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Shriker said:
I just bought TWO new Scorpions......Full faced 400 with chrome sheild AND an open faced matt black 200 with dark smoke sheild .......all that for ~$350 out the door! These things fit as well as my ARAI Signet did and offer the same DDOT and Snell standards and they are loaded with features......best bang for the buck in helmets , PERIOD. Read up on some reviews on Motorcycle Online and other mags.....very impressive
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just ordered this one :

Should be here by midweek

It only weighs 900grams (Less than 1 pound) as it is made of carbon fibre

1 - 20 of 34 Posts