M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thank you.. But I'm just doing our monthly marketing for our dealers.. that's all...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I never heard of this dude. Looks like his last forum account had 291 posts and he dropped the "inc" and he's up to 19 posts now.....:dontknow:. Was he banned before or something?

Sometimes it nice being a newer member. Ignorance can be bliss. ;)

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I never heard of this dude. Looks like his last forum account had 291 posts and he dropped the "inc" and he's up to 19 posts now.....:dontknow:. Was he banned before or something?

Sometimes it nice being a newer member. Ignorance can be bliss. ;)
Search the company name... You'll see for yourself bro. Bad, "wanna-be gangsta", poorly r&d'd crap! Man I wish BigPappa was here!!!!!:nojoke:

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,901 Posts
Thank you.. But I'm just doing our monthly marketing for our dealers.. that's all...
Here's another quote from you:

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1113103&postcount=65
Listen i appreciate everyones opinion... but i seriously never have a problem selling my products.. im not worried one bit... I have a very good ATV - Sporbike - UTV - Metric Cruisers - and currently working on Harley Davidson line and just signed a 6 year deal with Ed Hardy in January to do all there custom billet line and motorcycles..

And just 3 weeks ago we had MTV & Sprint TV come up to us about a possible "ALL Motorcylce" Reality show... We just filmed a demo episode these last 2 weeks... to show the people from the netoworks who expressed interest in us it would dedicate to any kind of motorcycle.....

So technically people notice our 16 years of work.. I know our products arent for everyone but we sell sell sell...

If you ever been to our website.. its like a candy store.. a variety of evertthing.. and if you look at our products in person.. you know the quality is nothing but the best...

As a matter of fact we do alot of private labeling for other billet companies that you probably didnt know.. and if i mentioned the names you would be very suprised.. but hey.. cant make everyone in this world happy.. but we try to do our best.. we stay very humble.. and if you personally knew how we were in person.. you know we are good people..

this will be the last time i ever post anything on here.. if people want to see our products our website is there.. and believe me all the critisim doesnt get us mad at all.. Good or bad, i truly respect your opinion...we know we have a very established company for many years to come... we must be doing something right after all these years.. ;);););)

Thank you M109R Riders.com..you guys are always welcomed to hit me up with any questions you may have...DLP we will continue to always be doing business together.. You know how we work.. You guys do great with our products...
Last edited by RISDESIGNSINC; 07-14-2009 at 01:28 PM.
I'm just sayin...

:D

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
If the OP is not a site sponsor, what is this thread doing still alive?

It is clearly comercial and seems directly against one of the few clear rules there is here.

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
5,901 Posts
The OP sells his parts to DLP and I think that buys him a break. Still, I agree with you. Maybe if someone reports the post the thread will get yanked.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yea I was actually in the market for one of the RIS grills for the M109R...could not get any authorized dealer to even sell me one because they said that the shipment dates were never met and that they were hard to get a hold of...I took it upon myself to try cause I really did dig the the grill...well I believe that was over two months ago now...no repsonse to any of my emails and no call back to any of my voicemails....you guys must not be hurting for business at all...dont see the point in posting here if you arent gonna sell anyone any of your products...after reading some of the reviews it appears it was a blessing in disguise but I tried to give RIS the benefit of the doubt...its a shame :'(

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
A message from a "friend" ;):

"If you like products that don't fit, look like crap, and actually destroy parts of your bike then RIS is the company for you. Their radiator grill fits like a charm, after you have bent it multiple times and broken the plastic on your bike. Their gas cap is flawless and has been through extensive research and development. If you find that your tank tends to suck in and get damaged, feel good knowing that this is supposed to happen with their exceptional quality parts. Their gas caps were tested in all weather conditions to make sure they vent properly. They have thoroughly looked at every avenue when it comes to the m109 to make sure that you are buying top quality parts. Don't let the fact that the parts don't fit or are horrible stop you. Just remember, they have assured you that they will work and look great, regardless.

Their owner, is on this forum to show you that he stands behind his products, regardless of their lack of quality. He has said on multiple times that he does not need you or your money as is very happy with how his products are being sold."

-The E-Thug guy!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Still waiting for you to fix the problems with my grill, going on 2 years now!!!!! Does this mean you will not stand behind your products as you say? Once again I will see if you bother to respond!!!!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Go Away! We will be on you like flies on (insert you products here)! We will not let any new members buy the crap you sell for the 109 so give it up! Nice try on the name change, real subtle! Anyone thinking of buying this guys crap just do a search and get some coffee because you have a lot of reading to do!!!! Douche!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the comments people.. Positive or Negative.. No need to argue here.. We have NO problems selling our products.. DLP and many other dealers do very well with it... Ronnie just send you a PM

1 - 20 of 24 Posts