M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I knew I was losing hair but had not seen the top of my head for a while. Picked up the Nov issue since I was expecting to be in the paint article series they have been running. Sure enough made it with 2 photos in the how to spray section. They did a feature at the House of Kolors training center and I was lucky enough to be in it.

WOW! Was my first impression, not about the article but about the lack of hair on top. I guess I need to add some mirrors that show what is left on top. Funny thing was it was pooring down rain when we left. But hey what did I care, it isn't as if my hair was going to get wet! Check out the magazine and you will see what I mean. I think they used the erase tool in photo shop and removed what little was left. :eek: :eek:

You can't see the pictures online but here is the link to the magazine.

http://www.hotrod.com/toc/thismonth/

G

·
Can't you spray some hair on like Ron Po Peel used to do on TV. Sorry, couldn't resist bro :joke:

Congrats on getting published. Your work looks awesome. Your most recent posts with pix are absolutely awesome. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Kick butt bro!! Uhmm... how can I read the article/see the pics?? No clicky links on the site to the article that I can find :dontknow:

DH

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The articles is not about me I was able to work with the guy from HotRod magazine while I was at House of Kolors going through one of their training sessions. He did a series of article that explain paint and body work from beginning to end.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Did you show them pictures of your bikes? They deserve a feature article as well.
BTW I would threaten a suit if they don't put your hair back in the photos ! :joke:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts