M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a little cutting, grinding and debadging. I'm going to make the rear signals one smoked tube piece, but I'm waiting on parts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The top bolts have LED lights shining down on the tag.

I had to make a support for the signals and used the useless helmet mount to for the tag mount.

·
Registered
108 Posts
mayhem said:
I did a little cutting, grinding and debadging. I'm going to make the rear signals one smoked tube piece, but I'm waiting on parts.

Wow did you change out your rear tire,it looks smaller than the stock 240,maybe its just the angle but it really looks a little smaller,now that would be cool,because i would like to see if the 200 60 18 would fit the 8.5 stock rim,i think it may raise up the back end some,but for us that want to tip it hard in the s turns it just may tip in better,what do you think??

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
realy nice mods man. bike's lookin great.

G

·
mayhem said:
I did a little cutting, grinding and debadging. I'm going to make the rear signals one smoked tube piece, but I'm waiting on parts.
Very nice!

Keep up the good work. Definitely great ideas for the others to guide themselves by...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Looks Killer Man!! Wanna do mine?? All except the liscense plate. I'm not big on the side mounts. I want mine on back under the LEDS! I haven't seen those fronts ones use yet, but that is exactly what I want!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like those lights.....How did you do that? Currently MBW Motorcycles is looking for a loaner so that they can make them for they 109. They these lights for the Victory and VTX.

G

·
Looks good. I like them high like that. I was thinking of mounting mine that way, but decided to remove the rear pegs and mounted it there. I'll get pictures posted as soon as I can.

oldold

1 - 20 of 22 Posts