M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, mega props to Darren Fairey of CCS Customs.....you rock bro! If you remember, he just rocked out Georgia Rollers paint, too. You were very easy to work with, bro. My bike turned out just like we discussed and you delivered a quality product for a reasonable price ON TIME! Here is a link to Darren's web site; he will take good care of you guys:

http://www.ccscustoms.com/

Secondly, for those who are wondering why I changed from my red/flame bike..... it was just time. I got TONS of nice comments about it, but it just wasn't me. It was too much for me. I decided that I wanted a more simple, elegant paint job. One that doesn't dominate the bike but rather enhances it. I freakin' love it. It is clean, very racy looking, and really makes my chrome pop. These pics are in the shade.....I will post more when/if the sun ever comes out again. :D

·
Registered
709 Posts
WOW! That is one clean paint job and one clean ride! :congrats:

·
Registered
179 Posts
First off, mega props to Darren Fairey of CCS Customs.....you rock bro! If you remember, he just rocked out Georgia Rollers paint, too. You were very easy to work with, bro. My bike turned out just like we discussed and you delivered a quality product for a reasonable price ON TIME! Here is a link to Darren's web site; he will take good care of you guys:

http://www.ccscustoms.com/

Secondly, for those who are wondering why I changed from my red/flame bike..... it was just time. I got TONS of nice comments about it, but it just wasn't me. It was too much for me. I decided that I wanted a more simple, elegant paint job. One that doesn't dominate the bike but rather enhances it. I freakin' love it. It is clean, very racy looking, and really makes my chrome pop. These pics are in the shade.....I will post more when/if the sun ever comes out again. :D

what camera ?

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Nice and clean lines Bobby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
A Very Nice Job Bobby , :congrats:

What did you Mean the Other Scheme wasnt you , I always like it , it reminded me of you ,It was a Nice Low Key and Determined looking Bike !

this one Does Pop the Chrome :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dude, that's a sweet looking paint job :bigthumbsup:...awesome! Definitely gives me something to look forward to one of these days!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Your right Bobby that is you...the other scheme although nice was to flashy but not classy...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Looks awesome, :congrats:

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Very nice colour choices BobbyMac,I like that a lot ...looking forwards to seeing it under some sunny skies....Simple and clean,a very sharp ride!!:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I decided that I wanted a more simple, elegant paint job. One that doesn't dominate the bike but rather enhances it. I freakin' love it. It is clean, very racy looking, and really makes my chrome pop.

Congrats dude! The wait was worth it. And yes it's very, very clean, does make your chrome pop and it's more of a sporty and less busy design/color scheme than what you had before.

Sometimes less is more and there's always that fine line with doing too much and overdoing a bike in graphics & paint. My new paint fits more along with my personality and tastes. And now your bike does the same for you! :bigthumbsup:

I like this pic of it and how he wrapped the white on the headlight cowl all the way down to the bottom of it, that looks good. Great video of it as well!

When are we going riding??!! :doorag:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Would you guys mind posting what paint jobs like these go for and how long it took. Did you guys remove the tins, or did the painter do it?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Bobby, that is a very clean simple paint job that absolutely looks awesome. What color is it? :congrats:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts