M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Oh Sheet, That is TOO Funny. Anyone need blinker fluid, they got that too.

:a20:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I truly wonder if anyone is dumb enough to try to order this stuff. You think that is funny, I've got this audio file of this radio station playing a joke on this woman telling her stuff like that, like she needs blinker fluid and she totally believes it. The price of the repairs keep spiraling up until she says she is going to have to call someone to help her pay for it. :a20:

Too bad I don't know how to post it online. It's freaking hilarious. Email me if you want me to email it to you. It's about 1.5 megs.

·
Registered
178 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Here is an actual sound clip of a woman talking to an auto mechanic. It is nearly 5 minutes long and only 600kb in size. Enjoy! :D
Dang man, that's the audio clip I was talking about. Glad you posted it, it's great!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Here's a review of the lowering kit. Pretty dang funny. I'm gonna have to browse more of that site for a laugh or two.

Edited to add: Just checked it out. That site is funny as hell. I would like to meet the person that took the time to set that up and come up with all those parts... An oil bypass kit... ROTFLMAO That shit is funny. The reviews are even better.

orale!

Q-vo locos?!? I would like to say that this kit is the bomb! Ever since I installed this lowering kit, I get mad lookz everywher I go! This is by far the best lowering kit I have every seen out there, and there where no difficult instructions! easy to read, written in perfect inglish! my car now sits lower than any vatos in the barrios and I must say the ladies can't keep from looking at me everytime I creep. I even had my lil cuz pelon drive it so I can see how it looks from the outside. I was so exited when I saw sparks from the back! so cool. so cool. my only regret is that this kit is only for four tires, they should make it with five so that i can have one on my spare.

gracias vatos!
ice

Rating:Â [5 of 5 Stars]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts