M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an FYI, for those that buy parts online it appears that Cheap Cycle Parts has gone out of business. I have bought good bit of my OEM parts from them over the years living on the West side of the country. It kinda sucks, as we continue down this supply chain and inflation issue I have a feeling we will see more close down in the upcoming year(s).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I ordered from them on the 16th. Got a tracking number on the 19th. USPS still awaiting items. I called their number yesterday and got the “out of business” message. Got hosed $107.00.
Brad

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
9,018 Posts
There is a Shady Members and vendors thread this should be added to.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just an FYI, for those that buy parts online it appears that Cheap Cycle Parts has gone out of business. I have bought good bit of my OEM parts from them over the years living on the West side of the country. It kinda sucks, as we continue down this supply chain and inflation issue I have a feeling we will see more close down in the upcoming year(s).
Yes and they got taken down and went out of business after accepting our orders and our payments and never sent us our parts or our money back. That's fraud

·
Administrator
2008 M109R, 2016 FJR1300, 1999 VMax
9,018 Posts
You might try contacting your state's attorney general's office. They may be able to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts