M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got a spare rear wheel,with a car tire on it? I've been thinking about getting a spare wheel,and mounting a car tire on it just for burn outs. The car tires are allot cheaper than bike tires. Anyone else thought of this? :dontknow:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Wow..... ummmmmmmm.....well.......... I can say that I could think of about a thousand other ways to spend a lot of cash instead of that. But I guess I'm just not a fan of sitting in one place while spinning a tire. But that's just me I guess.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I usually don't set in one place,while doing them! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
592 Posts
DFW_Warrior said:
Wow..... ummmmmmmm.....well.......... I can say that I could think of about a thousand other ways to spend a lot of cash instead of that. But I guess I'm just not a fan of sitting in one place while spinning a tire. But that's just me I guess.
:a20:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Ron S said:
Has anyone got a spare rear wheel,with a car tire on it? I've been thinking about getting a spare wheel,and mounting a car tire on it just for burn outs. The car tires are allot cheaper than bike tires. Anyone else thought of this? :dontknow:
:nopic:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah! It might even hook up better at the strip,with the bigger patch area! :dontknow:

·
Registered
158 Posts
:dontknow: sounds like a good idea but I don't think anyones done it.... go for it and let us know how long it takes you to get through the first tire :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
silentrider said:
well make up ya mind You want to Hook-up or burn out , theres a difference ya know :D :joke:
I think if ya put allot of air pressure in it,it would burn out pretty well,but if ya lowered the pressure,it might hook up,and give ya a real good launch. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Ron S said:
What ya think Cal? :D
Sounds fun :bigthumbsup: ............................ the way I have been doing them could start getting expensive :p

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I seen a pic. of one on Big Joe's Bike,when the rode to Sturgis. :dontknow:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts