M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would mention that the Charlotte auto fair is this coming weekend. I have gone to this about every year never been dissatisfied.
Unfortunately I will not be able to go this satuday due to needing to attend Personality 2010 in Roxboro with my daughter.
The trip to Charlotte is a nice 2-2 1/2 hr ride.
Just throwing it out thee.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I thought I would mention that the Charlotte auto fair is this coming weekend. I have gone to this about every year never been dissatisfied.
Unfortunately I will not be able to go this satuday due to needing to attend Personality 2010 in Roxboro with my daughter.
The trip to Charlotte is a nice 2-2 1/2 hr ride.
Just throwing it out thee.
So your daughter is trying to get you a Personality!!!! :bigthumbsup::congrats:

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So your daughter is trying to get you a Personality!!!! :bigthumbsup::congrats:
Yea, I know, too late for her to try to change me now.
Personality is a sort of street festival that they have each year with food, games, and all types of events. My daughter will be with her church group performing a couple of dance selections.
That would also be a nice trip for you niners to make.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Sounds good but me and MAch 9 are out of commission for a couple of weeks! Now that's a personility adjustment for ya! Have fun!
Yea, I know, too late for her to try to change me now.
Personality is a sort of street festival that they have each year with food, games, and all types of events. My daughter will be with her church group performing a couple of dance selections.
That would also be a nice trip for you niners to make.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts