M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this was going to be a project ...took me 15 min .....figure i mention that to those going to pay the dealer an arm and a leg....then again if u still dont feel comfortable or you are one of those that need instructions on cutting butter... then pls for my sake pay a professional ....

stay safe..

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how many miles on the brakes. and its good to know its that easy.:bigthumbsup:
I got 15200 miles on mine...I started to hear slight grind ......it still worked fine ..but i knew no more riding till brake change.....

gl

By the way I think its retarded that motorcycle brake pads should cost this much ...3 times as much as a std car???? ...paid $67....

·
Registered
918 Posts
I got 15200 miles on mine...I started to hear slight grind ......it still worked fine ..but i knew no more riding till brake change.....

gl

By the way I think its retarded that motorcycle brake pads should cost this much ...3 times as much as a std car???? ...paid $67....
Was the brake change resulting from your previous MC/auto knowledge or did you use the service manual?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was the brake change resulting from your previous MC/auto knowledge or did you use the service manual?
youtube is your friend.....and ebc also as a video how to...it also helps that I'm pretty not scared of taking anything apart...right b4 I change the brakes, I had to install a camshaft sensor on my G35...a small peice of nothing ...took me 2hrs and a bunch of refering to the internet pic i had ...it was buried half down the back of of the engine under pretty much 15 pounds of crap I had to remove.....car runs fantastic again .... I'm not even close to being a guru like some of these guys on here..but I can hold my own....... plus I'M CHEAP AS HELL ......lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
yeah brakes are easy to put on bikes and bishop if you have any questions about your g35 pm i have the same car and do all my own work even installed a vortech supercharger kit on it myself. had to do the cam sensor you spoke of too:confused:.

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts

gl

I pay more then $67 for my car or truck brake pads. But I get good ceramic ones not the economy ones.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah brakes are easy to put on bikes and bishop if you have any questions about your g35 pm i have the same car and do all my own work even installed a vortech supercharger kit on it myself. had to do the cam sensor you spoke of too:confused:.
OOOOOOOooooo man would love one of those....mine is an 03 brand new, orig specs I beleive 260 hp/260 ft torq .....what does the superchager bring it up to... if u got a pic ..post it..would love to c..:bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts