M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have a Frappr account and are logged in to Frappr you can now click on the "
" link and your name will show up. :bigthumbsup: You have to be logged into Frappr for it to work. :Click: to give it a try. :doorag:

·
Registered
31 Posts
So, opened a frapper acct - have it's browser open behind the one I'm writing this note in, then clicked on the "Chat" link in the notice and got the following message...

Sorry, you must be a member of this Frappr to chat!

Implies there are "flavors of frapper" and I don't have the right one....also is chat in any way encumbered if one is running over a 56K dial up.....if yes, then we can drop the whole issue now :)

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fourthrider said:
So, opened a frapper acct - have it's browser open behind the one I'm writing this note in, then clicked on the "Chat" link in the notice and got the following message...

Sorry, you must be a member of this Frappr to chat!

Implies there are "flavors of frapper" and I don't have the right one....also is chat in any way encumbered if one is running over a 56K dial up.....if yes, then we can drop the whole issue now  :)
I forgot to add that you also need to add yourself to the M109Riders map before you can chat or upload pictures to that site. :redfaced:

http://www.frappr.com/m109riders
It should still work fine on dialup. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts