M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Florida just passed the no "vertical sidemount" law and I didn't want to be the guinea pig I changed to this. It is our license plate bracket we make that bolts to the underneath of the fender. Our part # CYC-M109223 Looks good to me. AND LEGAL IN FLORIDA!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Since Florida just passed the no "vertical sidemount" law and I didn't want to be the guinea pig I changed to this. It is our license plate bracket we make that bolts to the underneath of the fender. Our part # CYC-M109223 Looks good to me. AND LEGAL IN FLORIDA!

Looks really good Hal, the same 1 i got from you.
did u try ti push it a little to the end of the fender, i guess will float better with the lines, just a thought

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Hey Hal, Is that the Baron bracket? I was wondering if you had led's lighting it up? I bought the Baron from ya last year and love it!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks really good Hal, the same 1 i got from you.
did u try ti push it a little to the end of the fender, i guess will float better with the lines, just a thought
Its not final. We still have to put the bones on and do the Left Side Brake Kit. Then we can space it perfectly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Hal, Is that the Baron bracket? I was wondering if you had led's lighting it up? I bought the Baron from ya last year and love it!!!
No, its the one we make. I am also going to add some of the small red lights that blink when you hit the brakes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
rear plate mount

I also just purchased a rear tag mount from DLP. to replace my vertical. FLA thing you know. Any ways I have and integrated turn signals in my tail light. Its not that visible in the day, I am looking for some micro turn signals similar what you have on your White Blvd. let me know which ones they are.

Thanks,

John

1 - 16 of 16 Posts