M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone that had to follow me this past week hated how dim my tailight was and then a quarter of the LED's burnt out. So I tinted a stocker and added some LED's to the new lisence plate mount for turn signals. I kinda got sick of the side mount that was on the 9 when I bought it. Tell what you guys think. It is tucked up kinda high, but I like the way it looks.

·
Registered
547 Posts
JD, where do you have your back turn signals mounted? I can't seem to find them in the pic. I moved mine down under the fender but I am still not satisfied with mine.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JD, where do you have your back turn signals mounted? I can't seem to find them in the pic. I moved mine down under the fender but I am still not satisfied with mine.
They are on each side of the plate. It is kinda hard to see without the lights being on but that is what I was going for. They are only $15 per pack and each pack has 2 strips.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh i see i can kinda see them now. i bet they are bright as Chit! are those the HF LEDs or the Autozone ones?
They weren't auto zone brand so I guess they were HF. They are the ones that you can push the button to see how bright they are and they were plenty bright.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.