M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to put the small Kuryakyn lights on the rear just like I did on the front yesterday. But I got to thinking this morning and decided I wanted a slightly cleaner look. So I opted for this. It really lights me up.

Hey, is the engine or air boxes off center? I had never noticed that before?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Yah, that works hal. Are you running run, turn, and brake?
I've had truckers, obviously bike riders, pull me over to ask about the modulating feature on the stop signal on my run, turn, and brake set up. One, I passed on a two lane and he kicked his speed up to around 70 until he could get my attention. All because he loved the light show when I hit the brake lever after I passed.
Jer

·
Registered
936 Posts
I don't like  it Hal, put the cat eye or eagle eye what ever those were Lamont put on for you at americade.or send those to me I'll mount'm. (the eagle eye's)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jerbear said:
Yah, that works hal. Are you running run, turn, and brake?
I've had truckers, obviously bike riders, pull me over to ask about the modulating feature on the stop signal on my run, turn, and brake set up. One, I passed on a two lane and he kicked his speed up to around 70 until he could get my attention. All because he loved the light show when I hit the brake lever after I passed.
Jer
Lets see, the top and bottom are red running lights and the left and right are amber turn signals.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Could you please list, or point in the direction of parts you installed. And the eagle eyes. What ever they are called. Thanks :read:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had the license plate bracket on for a while. I removed the eagle eye turn signals and went with the license plate cover that has the four lights around the edge of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts