M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been waiting for a dealer here in Florida to get my M109R. They kept pushing the date off and pushed it again today. So I made a few phone calls and found one in North Carolina. Lamont is gonna pick it up tomorrow and babysit it for me until we head out to Americade in 10 days.

And the good news is that I didn't have to settle for a color that I didn't want. Now I got the color that I really wanted.

·
Registered
363 Posts
HEY HAL WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GONNA BE AT AMERICADE ? I'LL BE THERE FROM THE 4TH TO THE 12TH I'D LIKE TO STOP BY AND SAY HI I HAVEN'T SEE LAMONT SINCE DAYTONA BIKE WEEK 2001 ALSO ARE YOU SETTING UP A VENDOR TENT?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are set up as vendors inside Americade. I don't know where we are staying but I know we have a cabin someplace.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Look forward to seeing your booth and possibly meeting you guys. I will try and swing over that way during the week. Wkd traffic is brutal. Anyone headed to Laconia this year??

·
Registered
363 Posts
that sounds great hal i will see you there .will you have one of the new wheels there ? and how about the new intake mod lamont mentioned on one of the treads i haven't seen any posts about it?

thanks sixshooter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We may run out of time to have them ready by the end of next week. Maybe at the Honda Hoot though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts