M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again I want to thank everyone for showing up and supporting the meetup. It was a pleasure meeting all of you and everyone was friendly and seemed to have a great time. It's really cool to see a bunch of people from different backgrounds, different age groups, different walks of life, different ethnicities, different tastes all getting along together and enjoying the same passion of the open road on two wheels. That's what it's all about. :doorag:

This video is for all you guys!!!! :bigthumbsup:

(Note: This is a High Def video so depending on your connection speed & computer processing speed you may need to start the vid. and pause it to let it preload at least 1/2 way before watching it)

Give me some feedback on it and also let me know if your having trouble viewing the video or if it's skipping on you and I can also do a lower Resolution video if necessary.

http://www.vimeo.com/groups/53743/videos/13998648http://www.vimeo.com/groups/53743/videos/13998648 (High Def)

-

·
Registered
172 Posts
Damn!!! That was awesome, watched it twice. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Great video, Nathan. Thanks for doing the video for us and for all your hardwork to make this meet/greet a success! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Great video GR! The HD quality and your editing skills made that a fun video to watch. Looks like you guys had a good time. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn!!! That was awesome, watched it twice. :bigthumbsup:
Ok cool! Thanks for the postive feedback!

Great video, Nathan. Thanks for doing the video for us and for all your hardwork to make this meet/greet a success! :bigthumbsup:
Well it was Chad's brainchild and it wouldn't have happened without him. I was just trying to lend a helping hand and do what I can.

Sorry I missed it. i'll have to try and catch the next one after October. Will be great to meet new poeple that all have the same passion in life!
Sounds good. Looking forward to meeting you then!

Looks like you guys had a good time. :bigthumbsup:
It's almost impossible not to have a good time when your riding the dang thing!!!! You know how it is! :bigthumbsup:

Carrie and I cant wait for the next opportunity.:bigthumbsup:
It was really nice meeting you two. You guys are true bikers and I like it. Riding down from north of Chattanooga early in the morning to make it and Carrie riding her 600 sportbike all day was impressive! Looking forward to riding with ya'll again.

What video editing software do you use?
PM Sent.

nice vid man!! goo to see some R2s out and about. :bigthumbsup:
Yeah I almost forget about R2's because you hardly ever see them. It's like a M109 with a nosejob! It's all good though. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
great vid, wish I were there:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nat - another great video from Georgia Roller Productions - looks like a great turn out - :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Loved the video. Watched a couple others while there.

Got a question. How was the Night Rider mod done on the rear cowl? Nice effect.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts