M109 Rider Forums banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 · (Edited)
And the 4 Bully's that finished the entire ride all the way to the end at Green Mountain Scenic Outlook.

(Kyle and his wife Lisa, Anthony, Randolph and his son Aubry and my wife and I made the entire run to the end, everyone else peeled off between Daytona and the finish to head home, it was getting late and was nearly dark when we got to the end of the route....but a few of us went the distance to represent. :bigthumbsup:

Aubry, the 9 year old kid you see in the picture was a real trooper. He rode the entire route (sometimes at speeds up to 100mph) and never complained once. His father said that once they got back home his trip odometer read 294 miles and his son was asking if they could go back out and ride more that night......that my friends is one cool kid.
At the end of the ride I told the kid I would send him a M109 patch for being such a bad a$$ little biker dude.

BCS

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Some good pics there. Def looking forward to more rides.
Thanks for the offer, but the plate holder didn't get damaged, just tweaked a tiny bit...not enough to worry about at all. And, I have a black touch up pen, so I am good.
Ride safe my friend.
Troy

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Some good pics there. Def looking forward to more rides.
Thanks for the offer, but the plate holder didn't get damaged, just tweaked a tiny bit...not enough to worry about at all. And, I have a black touch up pen, so I am good.
Ride safe my friend.
Troy
That was pretty embarrassing to say the least. :redfaced:

For sure looking forward to next time.

BCS

·
Registered
832 Posts
Charles, thanks for setting up the ride. Even though we didn't go all the way to the east coast with the group, I had a great time meeting the riders and looking at all the bikes. I have never seen so many nines at one time.

PS. Can you find the Honda in the lineup?

Here's a photo taken by Richard.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 · (Edited)
Charles, thanks for setting up the ride. Even though we didn't go all the way to the east coast with the group, I had a great time meeting the riders and looking at all the bikes. I have never seen so many nines at one time.

PS. Can you find the Honda in the lineup?

Here's a photo taken by Richard.
Yep it sticks out like a sore thumb......he was a sneaky rascal, I did not catch that he had his Honda in there until after the ride when I was looking at the pictures.
Still 17 M109's is not a bad turn out. We picked up 1 more 9 when we reached Daytona that is not pictured here also.

Was good to meet you and Richard and ride in together that morning.
Hope to ride again with you guys in the future.
Stay safe out there.

BCS

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I'm glad all of you had a good time!
good pics a lot of bikes good memories
Any riding videos
We had a good time and the weather was perfect.
Only riding videos I have are small snippets like I put up in post #50 that my wife took on her phone while riding on the back of my bike.

Fred (Octane Orange) had a video camera on his helmet...maybe he will post up some video he shot.

BCS

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Richard,

I looked for the pictures you asked me about from our ride in on Saturday morning.

I posted the only pictures of the sun coming up that I found on my wife's phone below.

It does not look like she took any photos in the area where we were riding just below the fog.

If you want a copy of any of the photos I have just let me know and I can message them to you.

BCS

Attachments

·
Registered
539 Posts
Richard,

I looked for the pictures you asked me about from our ride in on Saturday morning.

I posted the only pictures of the sun coming up that I found on my wife's phone below.

It does not look like she took any photos in the area where we were riding just below the fog.

If you want a copy of any of the photos I have just let me know and I can message them to you.

BCS
Thank you B.C.S. That sunrise was quite of an event.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.