M109 Rider Forums banner

Catch Can Link? Little Help...

933 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  M109Dreamer 
#1 ·
I have tried the search feature and cant find the link that had the How-To on the Catch Can. Does anyone have the link or the setup with the materials and the instructions for it? Thanks

#9 ·
It really is not all that difficult to come up with a catch can. There is more than adequate room under the left engine covers for a bottle with twho hoses attached.

I routed the breather line down through a slightly enlarged opening in the middle cover in front of the oil filler cap. There is a clear bottle resting on the lower surface of the rear-most engine cover. This bottle has two hoses attached to the lid, one from the breather, another to a K & N style breather filter mounted above the rear-most engine cover.

Piece-Of-Pie.:D
Easy-As-Cake.;-)

#10 ·
It really is not all that difficult to come up with a catch can. There is more than adequate room under the left engine covers for a bottle with twho hoses attached.

I routed the breather line down through a slightly enlarged opening in the middle cover in front of the oil filler cap. There is a clear bottle resting on the lower surface of the rear-most engine cover. This bottle has two hoses attached to the lid, one from the breather, another to a K & N style breather filter mounted above the rear-most engine cover.

Piece-Of-Pie.:D
Easy-As-Cake.;-)
Do you have any pics of your setup?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.