M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are cast adaptor plates I used to fit a set of Hyperchargers to m109 airfilter box ,using only the one half of the Hypercharger and k&n Filter .

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,852 Posts
It took me a minute to figure out what you meant by using half the Hypercharger, but after looking closer I saw what you did. I'm not sure I understand the purpose of doing it though. Does it make them easier to mount, work better, etc.?

I'd like to see a picture from front or back if you have it too.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
being in South Africa it makes them a hell of a lot cheaper !!!!

The actual function remains the same as the HYPERCHARGER , without the flapping butterfly !!! But as far as air intake , all the same !!

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
being in South Africa it makes them a hell of a lot cheaper !!!!

The actual function remains the same as the HYPERCHARGER , without the flapping butterfly !!! But as far as air intake , all the same !!
For me, the flapping butterfly was the whole reason I put them on my VTX. :dontknow:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The butterflies are there , but are "fixed" no rattle and clatter , that belongs on a HARLEY...........:joke:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Not quite a fan,spend all that money on a set of hyper chargers and only use half of them and fixed the butterflys:dontknow:.Should have done what Square Rounder did. V Chargers, looks and works almost as good as the hyper chargers at a 1/4 of the cost. Actually I think they look better with the round screens over the intake ports.JMO

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok so tell me how the HYPERCHARGER works ,compared to half ..............THE DEMONS ARE REALLY CRAP...........TRIED TWO SETS , THEY DO NOT SELL THEM ANY MORE .............

all that butterfly does is open and close by means of vacume , not much different to just sucking air in when they are open all the time , can not see why I must pay almost $600 for a rattle flap which does not give any more horsepower than the setup I have now !!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
ok so tell me how the HYPERCHARGER works ,compared to half ..............THE DEMONS ARE REALLY CRAP...........TRIED TWO SETS , THEY DO NOT SELL THEM ANY MORE .............

all that butterfly does is open and close by means of vacume , not much different to just sucking air in when they are open all the time , can not see why I must pay almost $600 for a rattle flap which does not give any more horsepower than the setup I have now !!!!
RELAX What did you actually put on your bike.Not quite understanding.Did you or did you not buy 2 hyperchargers and only use half of them?And bought plates to mount the half of them?Please explain more clearly.Thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Take a look at the pics , only used the lid of the hypercharger and my own cast adaptor plates .

·
Registered
426 Posts
Take a look at the pics , only used the lid of the hypercharger and my own cast adaptor plates .
I can see what you did in the picture.My point was you spent $800 bucks when you could have done the same thing for under $200 bucks that is my point.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Firstly , VCHARGERS from DEMON are really poor quality, they are not making them any more anyway!! They were only $69 each.But half a HYPERCHARGER , to me looks cool , much better quality and does not stand out as far , and like i said gets the job done just as well, at a fraction of the cost of 2 full sets of hyper chargers with there adaptor plates , I am happy , and lots of guys like them !!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Firstly , VCHARGERS from DEMON are really poor quality, they are not making them any more anyway!! They were only $69 each.But half a HYPERCHARGER , to me looks cool , much better quality and does not stand out as far , and like i said gets the job done just as well, at a fraction of the cost of 2 full sets of hyper chargers with there adaptor plates , I am happy , and lots of guys like them !!:bigthumbsup:
i have those...that hurts my feelings...:joke:
they r kinda cheap they r off a bit and u have 2 mess wit em 2 line up the bolts wit each other...other than that outside chrome was good inside flaked off a lil but didnt matter i was sprayin em black...urs look good bro...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WHY ? Wanna get more comments .............thats why:dontknow::dontknow:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts