·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Better bundle up everybody. Looks like the morning will start out at 45 degrees.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Eh....it will warm up in a couple of hours.

·
Registered
743 Posts
If you haven't ridden in cooler temps I would strongly recommend you test your gear prior to going on the ride. I rode all last year in temps below freezing. Your body being cold is one thing, but your hands being cold is another. 46 degrees at 80mph doesn't take long to make riding unbearable. Im using a new pair of gloves this year and just got back from a 45min ride down the high way to test them. If anyone is doubtful that their gloves will keep them warm let me know and I will bring an extra pair (providing you have tennis rackets for hands like I do :) ). Can't wait to ride sunday!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Any more changes? Need to see who we will be looking for. It looks like 7 leaving from Gardner, 2 or 3 meeting in Ottawa, and the rest in Emporia.

1. GardnerRed and friends x2 maybe 3
2. Mrtallguy67 and friends x2. (4 more possible.)
3. jimmy450r and family x3
4. m90blue x1
5. dnjinoz
6. mstbone67a and friend x2 or x3?

Meeting the group in Cassoday:

Undecided:
1. jcolbert66 and friends x?
2. TRod

No Reply:
1. roxburry
2. umbertone
3. Norvegan
4. tcbkc111
5. steve s
6. 58vwragtop
7. Janitor
8. No Mas
9. pynikal
10. brian109
11. Rusty
12. cliff13925

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
1. GardnerRed and friends x2 or x3?
2. jimmy450r and family x3
3. m90blue x1
4. dnjinoz
5. mstbone67a and friends x2

Looks like this will be the final tally. We'll miss everyone that couldn't make it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was great to run into fellow Boulevard riders. Thanks for letting a little cousin join in. Love my first bike, white c50t. No shame in 800cc to run with the big guys. :)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Was nice talking to you too salty. Check out the rest of the forum. And nice pics bone! Tall guy is going to hate you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice meeting everyone. Never made it to Wichita Sunday so made the trip today. 5 109's in one spot (if you count the grumpy guy on the yellow le)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·

·
Registered
877 Posts
Hijack

Was that you out testing the night air last night Josh? Couldn't tell, it was getting dark. If it was you, the bike sounded good. Had a little show down with your annoying neighbor the other day. He's a Doosh.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Just saw this beedub. It's been a while since I've checked the Kansas board. I've seen you since the showdown. Give your wife my condolences for the Seahawks losing to the Chiefs. I'm sure it was a rough day for her. ;-)

41 - 59 of 59 Posts