M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it was discuss at one time but did the Carolina group ever come up/ agree with a patch design?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Let me just say I tried to get a group together to make some decisions on some type of rider's logo/patch, but I think the group is made up of some lazy ass people, that just like riding there 9's all the time, because I'm one of them. We can drag your lazy ass in if you like and start over. Just no Dallas bull sh*t with star and stuff.:joke:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Let me just say I tried to get a group together to make some decisions on some type of rider's logo/patch, but I think the group is made up of some lazy ass people, that just like riding there 9's all the time, because I'm one of them. We can drag your lazy ass in if you like and start over. Just no Dallas bull sh*t with star and stuff.:joke:
Somebody's been sipping on the Crown this afternoon...:nojoke:

I just thought it would be nice to get a logo that represent the lazy asses that we all ride with and maybe even represent when we ride with the other lazy asses on this board... To bad we won't have a patch to wear at the lazy ass meet in the Mid-Alantic...:beer3:s

BTW: A star is the prefect symbol for the Nine... (don't see the problem)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Somebody's been sipping on the Crown this afternoon...:nojoke:

I just thought it would be nice to get a logo that represent the lazy asses that we all ride with and maybe even represent when we ride with the other lazy asses on this board... To bad we won't have a patch to wear at the lazy ass meet in the Mid-Alantic...:beer3:s

BTW: A star is the prefect symbol for the Nine... (don't see the problem)
You such a little funny man,:joke: I'm good with whatever. lets work on getting this great group of lazy ass together over:beer3:and come up with something:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You such a little funny man,:joke: I'm good with whatever. lets work on getting this great group of lazy ass together over:beer3:and come up with something:bigthumbsup:
I am in...:bigthumbsup: glad to know I humor you:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
HEY! I resemble those remarks! :D hiccup!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts