M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was supposed to leave to head back to ATL, but made a run up to Spartanburg for my monthly dose of greasy fast food. Well on the way back I met up with some unfortumate circumstances. So now I am looking to borrow,buy/trade a left footpeg for the ride home. I hvae a spare there but would rather not have the wife overnight it to me.

tylenol and a nap are calling me right now. I f you have what I am looking for just respond to this thread. if you cant help but know where I can get cycle parts on SUnday

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I got one but I am in mrytle beach won't be back until sunday evening. Ur if that fits your tineline. U will have to come to raleigh.
Was supposed to leave to head back to ATL, but made a run up to Spartanburg for my monthly dose of greasy fast food. Well on the way back I met up with some unfortumate circumstances. So now I am looking to borrow,buy/trade a left footpeg for the ride home. I hvae a spare there but would rather not have the wife overnight it to me.

tylenol and a nap are calling me right now. I f you have what I am looking for just respond to this thread. if you cant help but know where I can get cycle parts on SUnday

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the responses thus far.
ncbearcat and Tbud: i truly am tempted to take ya'll up on that offer only problem is that is the same distance for me to get home as it is for me to get there. But seeing how Tbud throws down as host. it makes it real difficult to say no even if it means driving north when i really wanna go south/west.

justbman: i did check for cycle gear's website. didn't appear they had anything that would do me any good.

Oink: I certainly believes that he means it.

I was hoping some of the SC guys would chime in, so i would have a shorter one leg ride. I have pm'ed some of the guys in Augusta, will try PM some of the Columbia and Aiken guys as well.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Thanks for the responses thus far.
ncbearcat and Tbud: i truly am tempted to take ya'll up on that offer only problem is that is the same distance for me to get home as it is for me to get there. But seeing how Tbud throws down as host. it makes it real difficult to say no even if it means driving north when i really wanna go south/west.

justbman: i did check for cycle gear's website. didn't appear they had anything that would do me any good.

Oink: I certainly believes that he means it.

I was hoping some of the SC guys would chime in, so i would have a shorter one leg ride. I have pm'ed some of the guys in Augusta, will try PM some of the Columbia and Aiken guys as well.
As usual, Triangle Riders to the rescue :super:! Hope you get your part and arrive safely!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As usual, Triangle Riders to the rescue :super:! Hope you get your part and arrive safely!
:agree:
Next time i gotta make me a social run, it'll have to be to NC, then see my mom on the way back, after socializin with the Triangle riders.

That being said do any of the SC guys have a set of pegs to be sold??

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
been to cycle gear tried every peg the had. NOGO
went to AutoZOne to rig something up. NOGO

Will try local flea market and then wait to see who opens in the am

1 - 9 of 9 Posts