M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking a little break from Island life and heading to North Carolina. My wife and I will first stay a few days on the Outer Banks. We will then head to our vacation home in Pittsboro, which is close to Chapel Hill, RDU area. I will be there from July 17th till the 23rd. Hope to meet up with anyone in the area. Seem to recall a thread about a meet in July. I will watch this thread for responses or PM me. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I live in Asheboro, which is about 30 miles from Pittsboro. Give me a shout and can come your way or you can come mine for some good riding.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Come on down!!! I might be able to do some riding during that time. Maybe John and I can meet you somewhere in between Asheboro and Apex to grab a bite to eat.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Asheboro, which is about 30 miles from Pittsboro. Give me a shout and can come your way or you can come mine for some good riding.
Come on down!!! I might be able to do some riding during that time. Maybe John and I can meet you somewhere in between Asheboro and Apex to grab a bite to eat.
Sounds great :hot:. I'm open for suggestions where to meet. Let me know where and when and I'll meet you guys there.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I'm taking a little break from Island life and heading to North Carolina. My wife and I will first stay a few days on the Outer Banks. We will then head to our vacation home in Pittsboro, which is close to Chapel Hill, RDU area. I will be there from July 17th till the 23rd. Hope to meet up with anyone in the area. Seem to recall a thread about a meet in July. I will watch this thread for responses or PM me. :bigthumbsup:
they have vacation homes in pittsboro?

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I could not get that July meet set up in time, so I will do it at a nother date. Lets set up some so we can ride. I will be free on any date and time, I know weekends are better for most.

Look up the Skullster he lives on the Outer Banks in Kill Devil Hills, NC

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they have vacation homes in pittsboro?
It is a strange vacation area I agree ! Originally I wanted a home out west around Boon , but my wifes brother lives in Pittsboro and they are very close. We would visit them now and then. One weekend while visiting them my wife thought it would be fun to look at some homes in Fearington Village. Well you know the old saying "HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE". Its not the mountains but it is heavily wooded and very private and the little lady is happy.

·
Registered
918 Posts
:welcome: There are a lot of Nines in this area and we like to roll! I live in Durham and have ridden with most of the guys that have previously posted. Hopefully, we'll hook-up!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How about Scooters or L&L?

Hopefully it won't be smokin hot...
I'm open for anyplace , I just need an address for my gps since I don't know my way around this area very well. Blacklightning said he was free to ride after 10 on the 17th. I'm ready to ride anywhere.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Hey Southern~! I've often wondered where people who live on beautiful vacation resorts go for vacation? Wouldn't going to the beach just be like visiting home? :)

North Carolina is nice. My folks live there, be sure to give TBUD a call!!

Have a good time on vacation :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Southern~! I've often wondered where people who live on beautiful vacation resorts go for vacation? Wouldn't going to the beach just be like visiting home? :)

North Carolina is nice. My folks live there, be sure to give TBUD a call!!

Have a good time on vacation :bigthumbsup:
Hay RicoChet ! Hows life up north ? It will be good to get off the Island. I feel like I have cabin fever from living so long on that little Island.
After seeing Tbuds July 4th video I'm thinking of moving to his neighborhood.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I'm open for anyplace , I just need an address for my gps since I don't know my way around this area very well. Blacklightning said he was free to ride after 10 on the 17th. I'm ready to ride anywhere.
Update!!!
The wife is out of town all day and I am a free man:D. I am in Apex, which is practically on the way to L&L from where you are. I will shoot you and John an address so that we can meet up and then head out to meet Tbud and crew, or wherever. KD, Frontrunner, and I went to McCalls in Clayton, for some great BBQ. I would be all for ending up there for some good eats. Times will be posted up later.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Update!!!
The wife is out of town all day and I am a free man:D. I am in Apex, which is practically on the way to L&L from where you are. I will shoot you and John an address so that we can meet up and then head out to meet Tbud and crew, or wherever. KD, Frontrunner, and I went to McCalls in Clayton, for some great BBQ. I would be all for ending up there for some good eats. Times will be posted up later.
You build it and they will come:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update!!!
Made it to Florence, S.C tonight. Will be in Beaufort N.C tomorrow then the Outer Banks for several days. The 17th sounds great. Can meet you at the address you provided and then go from there. Lets work out the time.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Made it to Florence, S.C tonight. Will be in Beaufort N.C tomorrow then the Outer Banks for several days. The 17th sounds great. Can meet you at the address you provided and then go from there. Lets work out the time.
I can meet you in Pittsboro and we can ride up together if you want. My number is 336-653-8512 (John)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts