M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only a few mods to date:  Kuryakyn gribs and switchblade pegs, JSD-3M and passenger backrest.

But finally got around to placing following order with Direct Line Parts today  :hot: :hot: :hot:

1.  Kuryakyn Small L.E.D. Silver Bullets - Amber (pr) with 3/8"-16 Hollow Mounting Bolt  (Part #: KUR-2361)
2.  Kuryakyn Small L.E.D. Silver Bullets - Red, Two Circuit (pr) with 3/8"-16 Hollow  Mounting Bolt (Part #: KUR-2372)
3.  Rear Run-Turn-Brake Controller with Pulse Brake Capability  (Part #: 4710)                                                 
4.  Cobra Speedster Longs exhaust (Part #: COB-3921)   
5.  Cobra FI2000R fuel pot  (Part #: COB-921845)  Elected to take the Cobra fuel pot over the Dynojet Power Commander after reading some of JR comments regarding the Dynojet, and considering I'm a rookie who will attempt to these mods myself  :read:                            
6.  Signal Dynamics "Quad" LED Chrome License Plate Frame w/ Red Sides (Part #: SIG-02026)     
7.  Kuryakyn Stiletto End Caps ((Part# KUR-6249)

As usual DLP (our sponsor of this site) were awesome on the phone answering my questions, etc.   :clap2: Kudo's to Drew  :bigthumbsup:

STILL TO ORDER FROM DLP:
Metzeler rear tire ME880 260/40VR18 (Part #: MET-03020055)  Just as soon as the 240 needs replacement.  :bigthumbsup:

ORDERED FROM  SUZUKI:
1.  Drive Shaft Cover (Part #: 990A0-75053)  (on backorder)
2.  Gel Seat - Full Cut, Plain (Part #: 990A0-71022)

Man, can't you order anything from Suzuki without being told it is on backorder  :edit:         

Now, all I've got to do is make damn sure that I get the Amex statement  :yikes:  before my wife does and all shoud be well  :bigthumbsup:       

I'll update the posting with pictures as mods are completed!                                                 

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Investor said:
  Â

Now, all I've got to do is make damn sure that I get the Amex statement :yikes: before my wife does and all shoud be well :bigthumbsup:   Â
Lucky for you, I know you can login to Amex via online and pay bill directly from bank account (because I do this). You may even be able to opt for 'no statement' to be mailed...ie paperless, in that they might 'email' you a statement.

Of course, your wife may still see the payment made from the bank to Amex, so you're still gonna get busted by Momma!

At any rate, looking forward to seeing the pics/mods.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I would also do the braided brake lines...the more expensive set ($170.00) they make a huge difference in stopping power and they enhance the looks
2 fold...instead of 2 black rubber tubes running down your forks.

·
Registered
116 Posts
It's always easier to get forgiveness than it is permission!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts