M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man if I posted these I can't find them. Anyway these are some shirts that another guy that's been doing shirts for us for years came up with. Let me know what you think and if I posted this before sorry. :redfaced:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Are we supposed to vote again or...??
Are any of these available for purchase? Are they going to be Cafe Press shirts again? Thanks for posting, they all look great! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlackCherry said:
Are we supposed to vote again or...??
Are any of these available for purchase? Are they going to be Cafe Press shirts again? Thanks for posting, they all look great! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
No these are not Cafe shirts and you can vote if you like? You said "again" so did I post these already??? :redfaced:

·
Registered
407 Posts
i like 2-4 personally but the bike needs to be silver (It is the fastest color) :duck: :beer2:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
No you posted different ones last time. These seem to be variations color wise from the original spider web theme on the first post. Looks cool!

Blackcherry- Lamonster's are a seperate thing from my shirts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Lamonster said:
No these are not Cafe shirts and you can vote if you like? You said "again" so did I post these already??? :redfaced:
You posted some similar shirts before and asked us to vote on which we liked best. If you posted these ones before then I missed them.

BLKM109R - I realize that these aren't your shirts, but I figured maybe the "other" designer was using Cafe Press as well. ;) :doorag:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I have not seen these before, I like concept 2 but the rest of them rock as well (2 on down). I just did not like the first one. It did not show that FAT tire! :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Chuck

·
Registered
277 Posts
#1 Okay
#2 Rocks
#3 Good
#4 Gooder

Wait, what was the question again....?

·
Registered
116 Posts
2 and 4 look great. Let us know how we can get these!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
guess I'm the wierd one today :p ....................... I like #1 :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts