M109 Riders banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. I own a 2016 m109r B.o.s.s .
When I bought it, it had 500 miles on it and Dlx prodox forward foot controls. My left side bracket broke and now I'm looking for new ones. Seems Dlx prodox went out of buisness, and no one else makes foot controls for this bike. Help. Please. HEEEEEELP!!!

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
It's for sure, DLX PRODOX has been out of business for a while now. Do you absolutely need/want DLX PRODOX Forward Controls to resolve your issue, or are willing to go back to Stock? If you're willing to go back to stock, on the "4-Sale By Owner and/or WTB" Board, you can create a new post stating you are looking for/wanting to buy a set of Stock Forward Controls for your M109R. There has been many members here who have switched out their Stock Forward Controls for Aftermarket Forward Controls, and it's likely they may still have their Stock parts laying around, or boxed up in their garages/shops. It's definitely worth a shot. Another option may be to search for the parts on eBay. There's always a ton of M109R parts for sale there.

Good Luck with your search. I hope this information will help you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't mind the oem at all!. I'll definitely check that out. Thank you. I've been all over ebay. Can't find them anywhere.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
I don't mind the oem at all!. I'll definitely check that out. Thank you. I've been all over ebay. Can't find them anywhere.
Hey Chris, my name is Bobby. I took the liberty of trying to find the items on eBay, in an effort to help you out. Below are links to the items I was able to locate. I hope you find this information helpful.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/06-09-Suzu...024393?hash=item343ca94049:g:Z90AAOSw0~pgLcPA

https://www.ebay.com/itm/06-09-SUZU...266389?hash=item3b569e0295:g:HJAAAOSwfYNgHGZB

NOTE*** You may also need to purchase some Front Foot Pegs, as you go back to the Stock set up.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I have a set I'm not using because I got different ones. I got the one and only DLXProdox with floor boards and heel/toe shifter. What piece broke? I will have it if you want it.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Is that all I need?! You may just be my new best friend. I'm gonna order these.
I have a set I'm not using because I got different ones. I got the one and only DLXProdox with floor boards and heel/toe shifter. What piece broke? I will have it if you want it.
Chris, instead of ordering those on eBay, you'd be much better off accepting the set being offered to you by FlyingCircus. I am quite certain his are in excellent condition, and will have all the parts you need. This sort of togetherness, and willing to help one another is what I admire, appreciate, and love about this Forum. The people who make up this Forum are second to none!!!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Speaking of which. Are you still needing the Flatz signals? I have the chrome ones and am taking the lower piece off and have motogaget ones I'm going to use. So my Flatz won't be used

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Yes, I am still interested in the Flat-Z Turn Signals FC. Please PM me with your offer, so we can work out a deal.

Thank you Bro. 😊

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The part that broke is the bracket that holds the set to the left side of the bike. I'll dm you a pic if that's OK?

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Psych, based on the looks of that pic you provided, I would recommend you take up FlyingCircus on his offer to give you his entire Stock Forward Controls setup. In doing so, you'll be unlikely to ever have to deal with this issue again.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Smart choice Bro, and I don't blame you for taking that route. Hopefully, FC will see your post, and respond right away, with how he would like to proceed with assisting you in this matter. I do know he is/has been a wonderful addition to this Forum, since he first joined. He's the epitome of the culture and nature of this Forum. He's just an all-around great guy!!! :bigthumbsup: :a18: :#1: :a18: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts