M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got home today to find a brand new tool in my mailbox. i complaind to suzuki on june 7th and it finally arrived! now if my jacket would just show up. i ordered that on june 3rd. :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Got my tool Saturday...
Thing doesn't wanna turn, is there a secret?? just more UMPHHH!!??

Serious, I almost dumped the thing over trying to turn it LOL....still at stock setting. BTW, cant see the numbers on it anywhere  GRRRRR

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
bad109 said:
i got home today to find a brand new tool in my mailbox. i complaind to suzuki on june 7th and it finally arrived! now if my jacket would just show up. i ordered that on june 3rd. :bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:
Keep screaming....the squeaky wheel always gets the grease :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Pr0wl3r-X said:
Got my tool Saturday...
Thing doesn't wanna turn, is there a secret?? just more UMPHHH!!??

Serious, I almost dumped the thing over trying to turn it LOL....still at stock setting. BTW, cant see the numbers on it anywhere GRRRRR
Prowler - Just shine a light up there while you're under and you can see the numbers and the notch setting. It is hard to turn to the notches, had to put all my puny strength on it, but it turned one notch at a time. I turned my all the way down to "1" and rides smoooooth :D

·
Registered
665 Posts
Picked my bike up two days ago,guess what(no spanner in the tool kit). My dealer said he would get one for me :bigthumbsup: The suspension is set up too stiff from the factory to suit me. Also had them to check the oil level,before riding it home. 1/2 quart too much oil in the engine. Great guy's to do business with. If you live in the Indiana area,check them out! http://www.thompsonsmotorsports.com/index.htm  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Ron S said:
Picked my bike up two days ago,guess what(no spanner in the tool kit). My dealer said he would get one for me :bigthumbsup:
:bigthumbsup: If they're not gonna ship it to you let me know, I'm up there 6 days a week. I'll pick it up for you and save you a trip(and gas ;) ) ....................... then maybe I can talk you into letting me use it for a second or two :p

·
Registered
721 Posts
Golly Gee Willikers!!!
Just went and tried to adjust again... Pushing on the tool I moved myself 1 1/2 away from the bike.
Thought I was going to cut my hand open :eek:

I am 6' 190 lbs and this thing dont budge, will try my boot when I get it on... Wheres my WD-40 !!! ????

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
My plan is to put the bike on the lift the adjust it without the bikes weight on it ;)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey Bonehead,that would be great! It's kinda killing my butt on the bumps we have around here. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts