M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Well I finally got the bike back from the painters. It came out pretty dark and the bike looks black unless you look at it in direct sunlight. Not the easiest thing to photograph but it looks awesome in person. I also had them remove the tank seam. Rather than cut it and roll it under they filled it with bondo and it looks perfect, you can't tell the seam is even there! I'll try to take some better pics soon, but here's some for now. Hope you like them! The paintjob was $1000 and the seam removal was only $200. Soooo, $1200 later...........

·
Registered
211 Posts
Awesome color! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
L-Train said:
is it just me? I can't see the pictures just the avatar.
Apparently it's just you. :p :joke:

It seems the pics are too big and are getting cropped. You guys can right click each pic and select "View Image" to see the whole thing.
Thanks for the compliments! Now I need to clean up the rear end, get some Kury grips and footpegs, and as soon as a decent exhaust, PCIII and airkit become available I'll do that as well. I love this bike!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Totally awesome!! I really love that color! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Mine is getting done this winter and now you have me thinking?????

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
:bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wonderful colour!
I guess it is made of several layers of paint as it seems.
Real nice work!

Congrats on that custom paint job! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts