M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Was, now I'm in Vancouver. Good luck with the search. If you're ever in B.C. Look me up.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Soon REAL soon..white 07 ( providing the white is pearl and not flat white) , in the spring...Edmonton,Alberta. :yikes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the West Coast hospitality. I Definitely need to ride out to B.C. one day, nothing beats twisting highways with views of mountains and ocean. I'm envious....one day. By all means if either of you ever come to T.O. pm me.

I have a blurple '06 no tags and I'm going to start mods over the winter.

I have not seen the M in White, I'm sure it'll be cool... hard not to be.

·
Registered
237 Posts
BTL said:
Soon REAL soon..white 07 ( providing the white is pearl and not flat white) , in the spring...Edmonton,Alberta. :yikes:
Hey BTL,

Finally seen a white '07 M109R at the dealer where I bought mine. Basicaly I took their black floor model and they built the white one and put it out. I can tell you that it is indeed a pearl paint and not a standard white on it. I was very impressed and think it looks better than the red!

I think you will like it as I was very hesitant when I seen the color choices on the Suzi website but I think it rocks. I can only imagine how good it looks in direct sunlight. I thought my black was just that, black, but in the sunlight you can see the blue flake in the paint... nice

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hey EZrider44, thanks for the great discription of the white colour and this only makes me more excited bout getting the colour I want. I am hoping to go to Montana to get mine, with 15cents on the dollar and GST I will still be thousands ahead of the game compared to the ODT price in Edmonton which is currently $19100.00

·
Registered
237 Posts
BTL said:
Hey EZrider44, thanks for the great discription of the white colour and this only makes me more excited bout getting the colour I want. I am hoping to go to Montana to get mine, with 15cents on the dollar and GST I will still be thousands ahead of the game compared to the ODT price in Edmonton which is currently $19100.00
Definitely better prices on these down south but will there be problems when you try to register it with Edmonton plates? Taxes or otherwise?

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
EZrider..I have done some initial work with respect to this. There currently is no restriction on bringing bikes into Canada but there is some critical paperwork required as well as a small fee of 195.00 payable at the border. Being from Alberta which has no PST and not being charged any state taxes makes this worth while enterprise. I will keep those interested in this posted.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Congrats from Grande Prairie. There are 4 109,s Here 2 burple, and 2 black and one Silver in Dawson Creek. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :super:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Right on blade!  :bigthumbsup:
2 here in Cape Breton (Montreal now until the spring)...mine in bad azz black and the owner of the dealership in silver

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Sounds like we have the makings of a great group gathering.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wetaskiwin Alberta....black ride...just shy of 10,000 km, front tire was cupping a little too...was told to run 5% over the recommended. :2cool: :2cool:

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I havn't seen evidence of the cupping on the front tire yet? Have others seen this on their tire? Will the increased pressure work?
Inquiring minds.

:p

·
Registered
27 Posts
I live in Mississauga. Belong to the Zen Riders, we meet every Thursday night, for coffee and a short ride, and every Sunday, for a day ride.

I ride a black M109R

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Easyrider44 and Zenrider,

I'm closing up cottage this weekend but, maybe next sunday we could hook up for a ride?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts