M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some advise on Trailers for my m109. I am looking for a 5x8 trailer . My questions :

Can you fit 2 m109rs on a 5x8 trailer ? my sons cbr and my m109r is tight but is it possible to trailer 2 of our monsters on a 5x8 . I do want both to be able to drive onto trailer .

·
Registered
75 Posts
hey lee i have a 5x8 here in acworth, if you want we can see if both of ours will fit on it. I think it will be close...:dontknow:

·
Registered
918 Posts
I have a 5 X 8 trailer and all I can get on it is my Nine. The length of my Nine extends from end to end. It takes up pretty much all the room. IMO, I don't think so . . .

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
hink says he does it.... i am gonna do 2 on a 5x10.... good luck lee.... fyi u will more than likely have to take the pegs off
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
655 Posts
I would think it would be a lot easier to do if you put one of frontwards and the other one backwards. That will keep the bars and pegs from being side by side.

G

·
I have a 6X10....I have no idea how you'd squeeze two of these on there...I guess it "could" be done though...but man....that would be tight!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I have a 7x12 and they fit fine with both fronts forward staggered but the only way I could see them going into a 5x8 would be one forward and one backwards like Bones M109r said. If there is another way I would like to see it as well.

·
Banned
442 Posts
2 VMax's on a 5 x 8 is a pretty tight fit. I don't see how you could get 2 109's on there...not without a little bumping and rubbing at least.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I have a 5x10, put my 9 and my friends CB 900 for a trip to the mountains, they rubbed, caused some minor damage, my saddlebad got dented, since it's leather it's too big a deal, his blinker hit it for a long time.
I agree if you backed one on it would be best, I just don't like the idea of having to back that sucker on. It's heavy.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
two in the back of a pickup........ L.T.T.'s and Haywud's...... he cut out the fender wells...:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts