M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.  I am buying a gel seat for my M109 very soon.   CAN YOU BUY THIS SEAT FROM ANYWHERE OTHER THAN THE DEALERSHIP OR ONEIDA???  $174.99 IS A GOOD PRICE.

THANKS GUYS.

G

·
Re: Which Gel Seat For My M109 ??? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTW PLAIN AND FULL CU

The full cut for lack of a better term is scooped out or has less material in it - thinner. By being thinner it allows you to sit back furtherin the saddle allowing you about 1-2" for more leg room. I have the full cut and it does give you a little more room. The gel seat over the stock seat is more comfortable. I will give you a slight caution that currently there have been a few that have had problems ordering from Oneida. There is a thread going on right now. Just be cautious. If for any reason you do not like the seat, there are no returns, refunds, or exchanges. Just beware. Their prices are good, but their returns are not so great. Read the thread and then decide for yourself.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Re: Which Gel Seat For My M109 ??? WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BTW PLAIN AND FULL CUT???

Dude, try using the search feature on this board. But in a nutshell the fullcut seat is supposed to give you about 2 more inches of legroom. You'll find more thorough descriptions in some other threads. I ordered the fullcut from the dealer because a lot of people have been having trouble with the customer service from Oneida. For example, if they send you the wrong part even if it is their mistake they won't allow it to be returned.

G

·
I did a web search and looked at a few places and one Suzuki seems to be the only one, best bet is the dealer, sorry

·
Registered
664 Posts
They also charge a good shipping rate... My local dealer gives me a 10% discount and sold me the same seat for $193.... Oneada ha sa zero return policy on there seats (read there t's & C's)... Your local dealer will probably let you return it if it is not what you want or if you don;t like it etc....

So can you get it anywhere.. yeah you can get it almost anywehere that sells Suzuki accesories...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts