M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying or wanting to change the lighting on my Speedo from red to blue. I have read on hear that some folks have done this, but I can't get an answer on where to buy the Blue replacement LEDs and how to actually install them.

Please reply if you know where to get them and how to install them.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Here's a thread that talks about sending it away
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126070&highlight=BLue+LEds
The company's name is
Bluegauges.com

But it sounds like you are doing it yourself. (I remember this being very complicated though) Somewhere I thought there was a How-To Thread but don't see it right away...I'll look for it some more. I was thinking it was RobertMay that did it himself...:dontknow:

EDIT:::
Here it is... It was BigBadAzz not Robert sorry..
Here's the link http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99271&highlight=Blue+Speedo+LEDS

I would just get them from Radio Shack. If I was doing it my self. If they don't have small enough ones in stock then they can order them...

hope that helps.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
the company is bluegauges.com. they will do the install for you to make sure it is done right. they do not sell materials for a diy kit. they have fast turn around time and are not expensive at all. go to their website and follow the instructions for having the led's in the speedo and/or tach replaced. paypal payment is required for the fast return time. their website has all the info you need to answer all your questions. you simply send in your speedo and/or tach units and they replace the led's and add a few more and send them back. it is all very easy and they do quality work.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
the company is bluegauges.com. they will do the install for you to make sure it is done right. they do not sell materials for a diy kit. they have fast turn around time and are not expensive at all. go to their website and follow the instructions for having the led's in the speedo and/or tach replaced. paypal payment is required for the fast return time. their website has all the info you need to answer all your questions. you simply send in your speedo and/or tach units and they replace the led's and add a few more and send them back. it is all very easy and they do quality work.
:agree:best way to go I like mine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts