M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I really like the look of the Kury Pro-R Hypercharger but am thinking twice on this purchase due to the open side on the left.

I am not good with my hands, but always willing to give things a go.

I was wondering if anyone has blocked this hole off and if you could share a quick how-to, it would be awesome.

Cheers in advance

GT

·
Registered
918 Posts
I have never done it, but I always wondered if a M109R badge from the side case would cover that slot :dontknow:, if so this would be a super easy fix

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have the hyperchargers, but I didnt close the hole up. I am pretty sure you can if you want. It would probably give you more air flow.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I have them, not covered. why do you want to cover it? I bought mine befor I found this site. If I had to do it all over again I would contact ducks and have him make me a one of a kind. in fact I may still do this.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Save yourself a ****load of money and go with Vchargers instead.

$70 per side beats $750 any day and the Vchargers claim to flow better than the hypercharger because of the butterfly valves.

But you still have the hole on the Vchargers.

I plugged mine with polished aluminum roofing flashing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey square,

they don't look too bad... especially for that price. might look into it a little more...

where can i find the vchargers?

·
Registered
918 Posts

$70 per side beats $750 any day and the Vchargers claim to flow better than the hypercharger because of the butterfly valves.

:yikes::yikes::yikes: I LIKE THE SEAT COVER THE BEST,:yikes::yikes::yikes:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Hey square,

they don't look too bad... especially for that price. might look into it a little more...

where can i find the vchargers?
I got mine at:

www.demonscycle.com

but they seem to have cut way back on what they offer. Shortly after I posted the how-to on the stock air box mod, there was a flurry of orders on them and they started having QC issues.

I did find this place the other day. They have several more designs.

www.debrix.com

including this one at $47.99

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so if i follow your stock airbox mod, i would be able to use any airbox that i want to use. is that right?

·
Registered
16,261 Posts

Do you have any pics of how you mounted them? Backside pics?

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
so if i follow your stock airbox mod, i would be able to use any airbox that i want to use. is that right?
Of course, you would need to make the top plate to fit your desired intake, but yes, practically any intake will work.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
i did this for my m90 airfilters on both sides

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts