M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi 109 brothers. Let me start out with saying what has been said many times before, "I LOVE THIS BIKE". I read a thread from another member about not being able to ride in the "fridgid north" and I have symphathy for him, but her I am leaving in beautiful Fla and had a "Femoral Artery" (UPPER LEG) bypass done on Nov 2nd. It is a crying shame not to be able to ride her. The highs are going to be around 80 for the upcoming week and Doc told me not to lift anything heavier than the Sunday newspaper. Guess that lets out the 700 pound beauty just sitting under the cover in my garage. :dontknow: A friend came by to wish me well the other day and of course I had to crank her and let him hear the Cobra Slashdowns. He said he almost wet his pants when I reved it for him. Any way maybe I can jump on her for a short ride in a week or so. I don't have to go back to work until Dec11th and hate looking out at my "love" and not be able to "abuse her".LOL Hey Lamont, if you have a complementary "Chrome Big Air Kit" laying around the shop that would give me something to do with my "unable to ride time" :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Thanks for reading guys and this is a excellent web site for 109ers. I have learned a lot and certainly enjoy reading all the threads and seeing all the pics. If I can ever figure out how to do it, I hae some of my Black 07 I would like to post. Everyone stay safe and enjoy the ride :doorag: :doorag:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
get well soon my man, I know about those no bike riding blues myself. I ride most of the year here even though it gets colder than in FL. We are enjoying upper 70's this week but next week it is supposed to drop to about 50 for a few days. I still ride then just bundle up better. take care and get well. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Montanalg said:
but her I am leaving in beautiful Fla and had a "Femoral Artery" (UPPER LEG) bypass done on Nov 2nd. It is a crying shame
OK, I'll bite, where are you "leaving in Florida"?

We are in Apopka.

And :welcome:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Montanalg said:
Hey Lamont, if you have a complementary "Chrome Big Air Kit" laying around the shop that would give me something to do with my "unable to ride time" :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
He would, but it's heavier than a newspaper... Doctor's orders ya know. :p :bigthumbsup:

Get well soon. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hope U heal completely and able to ride soon....however????..I will be in Forida in the spring, Orlando and would be happy to take out your ride to keep it working well :joke:

G

·
Take it easy brother and heal up. It does suck having to sit back and let that beauty just sit there, but she will be ready and willing as soon as you hop on her and blip that throttle. I am at home doing the same thing. Have had a migraine for three days and finally got some nice weather up here in PA. It's killing me not to ride, but maybe tomorrow.

Get well soon and BTW - :welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts